ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Help - Miami/Ft. Lauderdale

VulvHa

Jan 30, 2003
Taking my family there in a few weeks, and I’m looking to rent a whole home on the beach. By beach, I mean that I want to be able to walk out the door and step on sand. Airbnb is a pain in the ass and there is no way for me filter and actually get beach houses (and not BS like “short bike ride from the beach). Does anyone have any recommendations? I’m willing to pay well above average rates.

Taking my family there in a few weeks, and I’m looking to rent a whole home on the beach. By beach, I mean that I want to be able to walk out the door and step on sand. Airbnb is a pain in the ass and there is no way for me filter and actually get beach houses (and not BS like “short bike ride from the beach). Does anyone have any recommendations? I’m willing to pay well above average rates.
Congrats on seeing some Cubana ass in thongs. Hope this helps.

The main character in Flight of the Navigator was from Fort Lauderdale. There’s a scene where the spaceship he rides in goes over the Florida coast and you can see some pretty nice homes along it. Hope this helps.

I bet you can get a nice deal on the beach house Andrew Cunanan holed up in.

You're going to the wrong part of the state if you want that.

Congrats on seeing some Cubana ass in thongs. Hope this helps.
b5e874f51ea4a9595b482ad6bc51c19f.gif

My grounds keeper is from Overtown in Miami, we stay at his parents place.

Not trying to be a dick but why would you wait until you were a few weeks away from going on vacation to start looking for a place to stay?
Because my wife bought flights as a surprise without booking a place. She left it to me last minute for lodging. Looking like I’ll be shelling out min $800 a night to get an actual beach house.

Reactions: tw3301
Because my wife bought flights as a surprise without booking a place. She left it to me last minute for lodging. Looking like I’ll be shelling out min $800 a night to get an actual beach house.

Drive to Key West. This is your only viable option at this point.

Or go to South Beach and get a room at a place on the beach with a pool and a dude to make you drinks. The Setai is great but it ain’t cheap.

You need to rent a car and drive across alligator ally to Marco island (2 hrs).
If beach and high end is what you want. I know you won't pay this post any attention, but you would be glad if you did.

Reactions: 289fia
obviously he never beat her cause she sounds like a woman who isn't the least bit scared of consequences. Shitty husbandry 101 right there.
You sound like one of the poors. I have no problem with my wife springing a mini vacation on me, which will get us out of a CT winter for a few days. The $$$ is well worth it to spend quality time on the beach with my family.

You sound like one of the poors. I have no problem with my wife springing a mini vacation on me, which will get us out of a CT winter for a few days. The $$$ is well worth it to spend quality time on the beach with my family.

Now that you've had a few hours, I want you to read his post again and tell me if he's joking or being serious.

ADVERTISEMENT