ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Current music/artists you're listening listening to as of right now.

I like this song. I will assign it to @Clive Gollings .

I am not a big fan of mainstream country music. But I like these songs.

I like playing the Cross Canadian Ragweed pandora station when I am in the garage shooting pool. These songs come on pretty often.

I assign this to @schoonerwest because he seems like he would call people from Norman ***s and he probably agrees that weed from texas is better than from Oklahoma.

I don't know any new rock if there is such a thing. And I don't do the pop. Tupac is throwing up wherever he is because of how sickening today's rap is. So my preference is still the same as it was about 20 years ago. From Metallica, GnR to Tom Petty, CCR, Bob Seger, Marshall Tucker Band stuff like that. For rap it was N.W.A., Dre and Snoop, Tupac and Cypress Hill. Pretty much nothing after that.
It's the thought that counts.

Wow. My Mum had some Goose Creek Symphony records. You just sent me back in time friend. Going to youtube and have a good cry now. It really seems like there was one song I loved, but it's been so long I can't remember the name. Crazy how music can really take you back.

growing up a friend of mine was a huge Goose Creek fan
needless to say every time we jumped into his truck he would pop in the Goose Creek 8 track

Reactions: Clive Gollings
Recently spend time in the land down under. My friends would be highly disappointed if I didn't include them. Literally every bar has this playing. I'more of an AC/DC fan. but INXS is great as well.

hubba hubba for Olivia.

I'm a big INXS fan. Love their stuff.
One of those guys that died too young.

I'm going to start a fund me for a new keyboard.

It doesn't show up here, but my space bar sticks.

Anyway, I can't watch this due being blocked in my country.

Yeah, they have a lot of really good stuff, including the stuff that never went mainstream.

ive been on a contemporary Christian kick lately. Besides Crowder ive been listening to zach Williams, Big Daddy Weave, MercyMe. Here are a couple of my favorites:

I like playing the Cross Canadian Ragweed pandora station when I am in the garage shooting pool. These songs come on pretty often.

I assign this to @schoonerwest because he seems like he would call people from Norman ***s and he probably agrees that weed from texas is better than from Oklahoma.

I don't know any new rock if there is such a thing. And I don't do the pop. Tupac is throwing up wherever he is because of how sickening today's rap is. So my preference is still the same as it was about 20 years ago. From Metallica, GnR to Tom Petty, CCR, Bob Seger, Marshall Tucker Band stuff like that. For rap it was N.W.A., Dre and Snoop, Tupac and Cypress Hill. Pretty much nothing after that.

My girlfriend talked me into going to another one last night. Im not a country guy... like at all..but concert was one hell of a drunkfest. Guy is a big Georgia fan apparently.

So, pretty hyped today. I bought tickets to see the Eagles when they come to Rupp in April! This will be my first concert in Rupp, and I got a pretty good show for my first time :)

Chris Stapleton. I wish more of the modern "country" guys were more like him. Not this pop country shit.

Not a country guy, but can get behind any band called The Bourbon Boys.

Chris Stapleton. I wish more of the modern "country" guys were more like him. Not this pop country shit.

Jason Isbell
Sturgill Simpson
Tyler Childers
Cody Jinx
Turnpike Troubadours
Whitey Morgan & the 78s

If you aren’t on all of the above, you’re welcome.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Saw them Sunday. They were pretty good. They are young and you could tell they were nervous. Stage presence will improve though.

They are playing a pretty small venue in Nashville in May and I thought about going but tickets are more than I want to pay. I do like their stuff though.

Jason Isbell
Sturgill Simpson
Tyler Childers
Cody Jinx
Turnpike Troubadours
Whitey Morgan & the 78s

If you aren’t on all of the above, you’re welcome.
I don't think I have heard Jason Isbell, will have to take a listen. All the rest are great!

Reactions: Hank_
Yea with them being a new hot commodity, I’m sure prices are through the roof.

I think what I was about 90 a piece so for two of us after fees that would probably be over $200. I didn't pay that much to see The Killers at The Opry a few years ago and they are my favorite band.

I don't think I have heard Jason Isbell, will have to take a listen. All the rest are great!

One of the best singer songwriters alive right now.

Cover to cover, “Southeastern” will blow you away. Highly recommended, one of my all time favorite albums.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I think what I was about 90 a piece so for two of us after fees that would probably be over $200. I didn't pay that much to see The Killers at The Opry a few years ago and they are my favorite band.

Yea our 3 day festival tickets were $175, I think. A little expensive but worth it for the guys roadtrip.

ADVERTISEMENT