ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Current music/artists you're listening listening to as of right now.

anon_0astpxev9h4gk

Feb 15, 2014
Richmond, California
Team
Louisville
What tunes are you guys listening to currently? I know its mid-season, close to March. However, I've been on a Vince Staples kick lately. I've also been listening to a bunch of A$AP, Slum Village,Tribe, Del, De La Soul, and Gucci lol. Huge hip hop kick lately

What say you?

Reactions: Spacegrass
Willie Nelson. Woke up with his song stuck in my head.
I just bought Waylon and Willie on Vinyl not too long ago. I'm a vinyl record nerd. Have way too many records for ones self. Though its fun and a great hobby of mine. A few years ago, I bought a 1957 all tube, leather, Webcor record player that plays 33 1/3, 45s and even 78s. The smell of it is so antique and old when you open it, it's ****ing awesome. My grandmother came out and visited me recently with my mom in SF, and I had it playing for her, some old timey records, she's 93, and remembers all the greats. I could tell it was very nostalgic for her to see a player so old, yet in tact.

Marcus King Band is fantastic.

Phish is playing a couple nights in Tahoe. I am looking forward to getting to see them for the first time. Been a long time coming.

And pretty much anything by Lana Del Rey. She has a lot of neat unreleased music

Last edited:
I like this song. I will assign it to @Clive Gollings .

I am not a big fan of mainstream country music. But I like these songs.

I like playing the Cross Canadian Ragweed pandora station when I am in the garage shooting pool. These songs come on pretty often.

I assign this to @schoonerwest because he seems like he would call people from Norman ***s and he probably agrees that weed from texas is better than from Oklahoma.

I don't know any new rock if there is such a thing. And I don't do the pop. Tupac is throwing up wherever he is because of how sickening today's rap is. So my preference is still the same as it was about 20 years ago. From Metallica, GnR to Tom Petty, CCR, Bob Seger, Marshall Tucker Band stuff like that. For rap it was N.W.A., Dre and Snoop, Tupac and Cypress Hill. Pretty much nothing after that.

I didn’t really list the standards like Floyd, GnR, Bowie, etc... Went with those still putting out music.

ADVERTISEMENT