ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Anyone on the board live in Durham NC?

Deepelm

Aug 27, 2020
Wife and I will be heading there for a concert this fall and would like some suggestions on places to stay and eat. I have lived in NC since the mid 90's and never visted there lol. Any help is appreciated.

I grew up there. My family still lives there. They went to a place called JuJu the other night and can’t stop raving about it. It’s pricey considering it’s small plates but idk if you’re a poor or not. I always really liked Parizade too

nice, how the rest of his stuff?

That video had a cheaper budget than the $200 I spent making FEYER MEYER t-shirts in the early 90s when I was at DePaul.

He and his wife shot it up in Oregon lol. She shoots most of his videos these days. He's a small artist with an even smaller label, so its always a low budget thing. But the insanely good music more than makes up for it.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Bro. You gotta calm it down a little.
200w.gif

Wife and I will be heading there for a concert this fall and would like some suggestions on places to stay and eat. I have lived in NC since the mid 90's and never visted there lol. Any help is appreciated.
If you like Asian Fusion. Juju on 9th street in Durham is delicious.

Reactions: Deepelm
Stay at the Washington Duke. Only place worth staying at.

Some great food options in Durham, but I’m not up on them.

You should post over at Duke Basketball Report off topic…. Lot of people from the area, and a lot of foodies.

Reactions: Deepelm
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT