ADVERTISEMENT

Opening Day Discussion

Walker was the only guy trying to win last night. Hall and Hoggard played like scared freshmen. That will certainly change, but it was surprising to see those 2 guys get punked like they did.

NMSU started out pretty strong against UK, but got out powered in the 2nd half. UK needs their bigs badly. They have no rim protection and rebounding is going to be an issue until they play. I'm not sure Ivisic is that guy, need Bradshaw and Ugo to start playing very soon.

I recorded the Colorado/LSU game last night only to discover it was women's basketball. Really!? If it's women basketball, it needs to be labeled as such. DirecTV is trying to trojan horse me with "College Basketball: LSU vs Colorado."

I honestly don't know if I've ever seen that before. Beware people, they're trying to get us to watch whatever this is.

I recorded the Colorado/LSU game last night only to discover it was women's basketball. Really!? If it's women basketball, it needs to be labeled as such. DirecTV is trying to trojan horse me with "College Basketball: LSU vs Colorado."

I honestly don't know if I've ever seen that before. Beware people, they're trying to get us to watch whatever this is.

They are pushing women's basketball bigly right now. Don't understand the push...but, it is Disney.

The Champions Classic next week is going to be a lot of fun. Didn't get to see much of MSU as I was at Rupp for our game. But I have to imagine Sparty comes out fired up against a solid Duke team.

Reactions: Sparty_57
The Champions Classic next week is going to be a lot of fun. Didn't get to see much of MSU as I was at Rupp for our game. But I have to imagine Sparty comes out fired up against a solid Duke team.
Kentucky is smooth sailing until December 2nd. Thats when the birds of prey come to Lexington and knock the kittens off their scratching posts.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Kentucky is smooth sailing until December 2nd. Thats when the birds of prey come to Lexington and knock the kittens off their scratching posts.
They did smoke Mt. Olive yesterday. Didn't even know the pickles had a basketball team.

Make this happen, please. Montverde Academy vs. the Las Vegas Aces.

Reactions: Sparty_57

Make this happen, please. Montverde Academy vs. the Las Vegas Aces.
liberal-wonder.gif

ADVERTISEMENT