ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL NCAA TOURNEY THREAD*****

Williams should have been called for flop. That’s fvcking terrible lol.

Williams has his entire forearm on Bacot too

Williams changes the game for Duke but can he play 16+ minutes with John in foul trouble?

Williams should have been called for flop. That’s fvcking terrible lol.

Williams has his entire forearm on Bacot too

It's just embarrassing. There is no way a college official can watch that and think it is an offensive foul. So you reward a guy for not being able to guard the guy he is matched up against.

It's just embarrassing. There is no way a college official can watch that and think it is an offensive foul. So you reward a guy for not being able to guard the guy he is matched up against.

It’s ridiculous. No contact in a simple post backdown legitimately leads to a big man looking like he got shot by a cannon. Refs should never fall for that yet they always do.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
I wish we’d stop rewarding people for acting like they got shot out of a cannon with any contact.
frank-cannonball-richards-iron-stomach.gif

You’re spot on. I see my call for eliminating the charge rule altogether is gaining steam!

That 3pt play is killing Duke, Williams got his 4th foul and UNC is taking advantage of this. I feel this is a lost course for Duke, unless a miracle happens. UNC ending coach K's career, what a legendary storyline.

Two lucky bounces have benefitted both teams. UNC was rolling and one went to Duke and lead to a Keels three (he has played great btw). Then the pass in from Paulo when he was just hustling lead to a three point play and a fourth foul for Williams.

UNC is going to have to make several more threes to have a chance.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Two lucky bounces have benefitted both teams. UNC was rolling and one went to Duke and lead to a Keels three (he has played great btw). Then the pass in from Paulo when he was just hustling lead to a three point play and a fourth foul for Williams.

UNC is going to have to make several more threes to have a chance.
Agree on all counts.

ADVERTISEMENT