ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

He deserves to coach somewhere that has basketball fans. I think he could do real damage at Georgetown. His nba pedigree would get talent there.
Heard his name and Ed Cooley are gaining traction with G’town.

But Notre Dame wouldn’t be a bad consolation job if Cooley or someone else got G’town.

Any step up from Penn St would be good for my rooting interests

How’s the b hole feeling?
Coincidentally, I actually had an appointment this afternoon prior to the game where I had to have my oil checked.

Let me tell you what, I’m not a fan of butt play…. At least when it’s my b hole thats getting played with

• Haha
Reactions: jwardelt

OnLy GoOd CuZ hE’s TaLl
These posts separate aren't a big deal but toghether they're why your fanbase gets laughed at.

vPbW3Qw.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: texanhoosier1982
2023 BIG TEN All Douchebaggery Team

Now that the regular season is over and the real disappointment begins, it is time to name the BTADT

My nominees are: (feel free to add others)

Paul Mulcahy - Rutger
One Shining Moment Highlite: This Brad Davison wannabe is an annoying, whining, flopper with a stupid headband and satellite dish ears. Easily the most punchable face in the BIG and maybe all of Basketball.

Connor McCaffrey - Iowa
One Shining Moment Highlite: Following Daddy down to the Indiana bench with clentched fists looking to fight Mike Woodson and the team managers. (Note: it is easy to add three more Iowa players, but I will stick with one).

Mason Gillis - Purdue
One Shining Moment Highlite: (tie) After shitblasting Freshman Malik Reneau mid-layup he runs behind Zach Edey and starts barking and pointing over Zach's shoulder at TJD who objected to the cheap shot. OR 3 AM post-bumpercars... slurs out the "Do you know who I am" card to the usually athlete-friendly West Laffy Police while blowing over three times the legal limit in their faces. Tic Tac anyone?

Coleman Hawkins - Illinois
One Shining Moment Highlite: Winner on whiney-neanderthal looks alone.

Coach
Fran McCaffrey - Iowa

No further explaination necessary

Honorable Mention - Coach

Matthew Painter - Purdue
One Shining Moment Highlite: Sobbing to the media wanting more fouls called on Edey's mean defenders (if that is mathmatically possible), and less fouls called on poor defenseless Zach (which isn't mathmatically possible)

Oh....and before someone falls down crying that I didn't add any IU players...I am well aware the had he been healthy; Xavier Johnson would likely be on the list, for hot rodding alone...

Reactions: texanhoosier1982
ADVERTISEMENT