ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
My know nothing personal gut feeling on the big ten bubble teams chances of getting in:

IU 95%
Rutgers 65%
Michigan 45%
Per Torvik it’s more like the following:

IU: 90% with a win, 70% with a loss
UM: 70%
Rutgers: 20%

This ESPN researcher is much more accurate than the talking heads. I’ve been following him the last 4-5 years and he’s pretty accurate but we’ll see. Gonna have a tight bhole on Sunday.

This is a win win for you. Iowa wins and you get Purdue ball sack draped on your chin tomorrow. You lose then IU just anal raped you. Either way you won’t bathe for a year for fear of losing the sweet smell of defeat.
Speaking of, congrats on your win today over Michigan State to advance to the BTT Finals! I'll be betting on you guys!........................ ;)

• Haha
Reactions: pig1960
Per Torvik it’s more like the following:

IU: 90% with a win, 70% with a loss
UM: 70%
Rutgers: 20%

This ESPN researcher is much more accurate than the talking heads. I’ve been following him the last 4-5 years and he’s pretty accurate but we’ll see. Gonna have a tight bhole on Sunday.

IU is safely in, unless some crazy shit happens---which could. Seen them as a 10-seed----or an 11.

Reactions: cmore79
Late getting the machine fired up this morn. Good luck hoosiers. I will die a happy man, regardless of outcome, if Jordan Bohannon does a floor slap on D

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT