ADVERTISEMENT

Fuck off to Calipari and Kentucky

I'm really hoping for all the upsets in the West region so this thread can get evolve past UK getting to Final Four to championship game. UNC already went down. Xavier is losing.

Come on big money.Laughing
Need to be thinking of a good title for the next step. Get the haters cages rattled.

UK was due? Try being a Purdue fan. Brackets never just open up for us. This year being a great example. Teams dropping left and right in other regions, but not ours. Never does.
Yep, definitely overdue. Someone on Rupp Rafters proved it with some data so it must be true. SmokinSmile. If you say it is true for Purdue too then I can buy that as well.

Again, as stated above, UK had nothing to do with the other teams choking.

Some seem bitter about UK's path, but again, like said above, we still have to play the teams that beat the conference champs.
Yep.. it's no different then the people blaming K-State for advancing to the Sweet 16 for beating UMBC. All you can do is beat the team in front of you.

At least Cal has a chance to blow it. UofL sits home while Kentucky is still playing.
That dude's a tool. Cal hs lost only once to a team seeded more than one line lower than his team since 1995. Cal may blow it but it's not like it would be some kind of pattern.

That dude's a tool. Cal hs lost only once to a team seeded more than one line lower than his team since 1995. Cal may blow it but it's not like it would be some kind of pattern.
And Cal hardly ever blows it against Louisville. Nine wins and One loss to Louisville since Cal has been at Kentucky. If that is blowing it then go Cal.

Read my second sentence, littttttle duuuude!

I know you’re all about raining on UK’s parade but your team is in the NIT or at least I think they are still in it so I’m gonna have to put a “No shit talking ban” on you until after the NCAA tourney is over. Kinda sad anyway for a man cheering for a team in the NIT would be here smack talking a NCAA team anyway. I have spoken!

Reactions: treyforuk
I know you’re all about raining on UK’s parade but your team is in the NIT or at least I think they are still in it so I’m gonna have to put a “No shit talking ban” on you until after the NCAA tourney is over. Kinda sad anyway for a man cheering for a team in the NIT would be here smack talking a NCAA team anyway. I have spoken!
Tl;dr, noticed a lot of NIT banter..was hoping you’d at least berate me with some hooker talk. Pussy.

Tl;dr, noticed a lot of NIT banter..was hoping you’d at least berate me with some hooker talk. Pussy.

No man I only berate teams and fans that actually have a good team. I can’t even really shit talk UL or its fans right now because I kinda feel bad for y’all.

hamadryas-baboon-papio-hamadryas-male-threat-displaying-GDAMXX.jpg

Kentucky has an easy path to the Fina Four. Hopefully Michigan makes it, too, so UK will have to at least play one better team than them. I think UK is better than Gonzaga and TAMU.

Kentucky has an easy path to the Fina Four. Hopefully Michigan makes it, too, so UK will have to at least play one better team than them. I think UK is better than Gonzaga and TAMU.
What makes Michigan better than Kentucky AT THIS POINT? I would take Kentucky if they met right now. Better coach, more talent, and playing extremely well as of late.

Reactions: LeroyOU12
What makes Michigan better than Kentucky AT THIS POINT? I would take Kentucky if they met right now. Better coach, more talent, and playing extremely well as of late.
Hasn’t Michigan won 11 in a row? Might say they’ve been playing better than Kentucky lately. That would include wins over Michigan State and Purdue. Kentucky’s best win lately is against Tennessee.

No research done by me on this topic by the way. Just thought I remember people saying Michigan was as hot as anybody before the tournament and here they are in the S16.

Reactions: KisteK
Hasn’t Michigan won 11 in a row? Might say they’ve been playing better than Kentucky lately. That would include wins over Michigan State and Purdue. Kentucky’s best win lately is against Tennessee.

No research done by me on this topic by the way. Just thought I remember people saying Michigan was as hot as anybody before the tournament and here they are in the S16.
I have them in my Final Four, I think its crazy more people didn't pick them out of that region. Of course I'm not saying Michigan couldn't win, wouldn't surprise me if they did. I just wouldn't bet against Cal at this point, not unless they were going up against Nova or Duke. I think those two teams are just outright better than we are.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha

Since March 1st:
1. Nova
2. Duke
3. Michigan (6-0)
4. Kentucky (5-1)
http://barttorvik.com/trankslice.ph...501&top=&quad=4&mingames=3&venue=All&type=All

Past month:
1. Michigan (8-0)
2. Duke
3. Nova
4. Kentucky (7-1)

Since February 1st
1. Duke
2. Villanova
3. Michigan (12-1)
11. Kentucky (9-5)

Both teams are peaking at the right time. I just think Michigan is better.

Reactions: KisteK
Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
I have them in my Final Four, I think its crazy more people didn't pick them out of that region. Of course I'm not saying Michigan couldn't win, wouldn't surprise me if they did. I just wouldn't bet against Cal at this point, not unless they were going up against Nova or Duke. I think those two teams are just outright better than we are.

My thoughts on Michigan, too. Not that Michigan couldn't lose to anyone (TAMU tomorrow included) but Duke is really the only team I don't think we have a chance against.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Better defense, better offensive coach.

So UK can say better offense, better defensive coach?
UK has looked better in the tournament than Michigan. I'd love for UK to play Michigan, if only because that means they made the final 4. You guys have a harder road anyway. I'd say FSU, Gonzaga and A&M are better than all 3 in UK's region.

So UK can say better offense, better defensive coach?
UK has looked better in the tournament than Michigan. I'd love for UK to play Michigan, if only because that means they made the final 4. You guys have a harder road anyway. I'd say FSU, Gonzaga and A&M are better than all 3 in UK's region.

Well yeah Michigan has looked like shit in the tournament but looking like shit and making the Sweet 16 is better than looking good and missing it.

Yup we have a harder road and might not make it. I do think Michigan is the best team on our side of the bracket though.

ADVERTISEMENT