ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing like tampering after a players coach gets a DUI…

Ohhh, prior to... gotcha. Well with that 31 game losing streak to Florida UK is still 20-53 all time against them, which is exponentially better than Auburn's 23-97 mark against UK.
That’s a skewed stat since basketball plays every year and sometimes multiple times in a year.

I see two possibilities.

1) Voodoo
2) Most of those Auburn teams sucked ass
Prior to 2016 number 2 absolutely. Since it’s seriously voodoo. You just can’t explain auburn losing to UK at rupp by 29 with Chuma okeke in the lineup but then beating them to go to the final 4 without Chuma in Kansas City.

Prior to 2016 number 2 absolutely. Since it’s seriously voodoo. You just can’t explain auburn losing to UK at rupp by 29 with Chuma okeke in the lineup but then beating them to go to the final 4 without Chuma in Kansas City.

That sort of thing happens all the time in CBB. In '22, Baylor beat KU by double digits in Waco and lost by about 30 in Lawrence. There are tons of examples.

That sort of thing happens all the time in CBB. In '22, Baylor beat KU by double digits in Waco and lost by about 30 in Lawrence. There are tons of examples.
Oh I know. Even weirder though is losing by 29 with our best player playing and then winning win he didn’t play

Indeed, which makes this even that much more hilarious.

Screenshot-2023-06-27-162702.jpg
ouch! 🤣😂

We didn’t have to tamper for walker. He wanted to come to auburn the entire time. You guys just paid more initially. Once Roy retired. Walker was out. By the way walker was an all rookie first team center. As was told to you he was and is a much better player than bagot

Incorrect, you said Pearl was going to have him shooting threes and we told you that would be dumb. Us, right. You, wrong. Again, Pearl agreed with those of us who actually had seen him play before, because he actually knows what the hell he is doing.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Incorrect, you said Pearl was going to have him shooting threes and we told you that would be dumb. Us, right. You, wrong. Again, Pearl agreed with those of us who actually had seen him play before, because he actually knows what the hell he is doing.
Wrong. You literally said Armando was the better player. I doubt bacot ever even plays in a regular season nba game.

I think once a coach is fired, that makes it okay to contact players. The coach they committed to play for left lol.

Ah yes. cal’s connections. Those connections of cal’s are always on the up and up. Geez
I get that reading might be hard for you but try it. This kid's coaches, family, teammates have all been connected to Cal for a lot of years. But UK and Cal live rent free in your head so keep living the dream.

Mitchell’s ties to John Calipari have been well documented. His stepfather, Tony Bergeron, is a dribble-drive disciple and coached Tyreke Evans, who went on to play for Calipari at Memphis. Mitchell also played for the Basketball Stars of America AAU program, where Adou Thiero, Nate Sestina, and Jonny David also started their careers. “Tre is from Pittsburgh and I’ve known him for years,” Calipari said.

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Not at all. It’s bigger than that. Look at 2019 for example

Auburn lost by 29 to UK in rupp in 2019. Then turned around without Chuma okeke our best player and beat UK a month later in the elite 8. So we lost to Uk with Chuma by 29 at rupp. Yet beat you away from rupp without him. You telling something isn’t odd there? Again the basketball gods just don’t want auburn win there. How else can you explain 2019?
Anomaly. Look it up

Then it sounds like an Auburn/Pearl thing
It started long before pearl. Gos doesn’t want auburn winning there. In 2021 the refs fully stole the game away from us after cal whines enough. We just cant win ther e

Wrong. You literally said Armando was the better player. I doubt bacot ever even plays in a regular season nba game.

But we weren't talking about the NBA. We were talking about college. You like to change the subject to make up for the dumb **** you say. You said a bunch of stuff that your own coach proved was super dumb nonsense. Just own it.

Reactions: JC for 3
But we weren't talking about the NBA. We were talking about college. You like to change the subject to make up for the dumb **** you say. You said a bunch of stuff that your own coach proved was super dumb nonsense. Just own it.
It’s you that needs to own it. Walker at no point as ever been a worse player than bacot. You were wrong

Huh? Calipari is a top 3 paid coach in America and hasn’t won shit in over 8 years now
Calipari is overpaid, but who are the two coaches getting paid more?

Kentucky has not won shit in 11 years. Apparently your alleged two degrees did not require math. 2023 minus 2012 equals 11.

Auburn has NEVER won SHIT! No time stamp. 2023 minus 1939 equals 84 years that leave Auburn with a total zero.

Your other alleged school, Indiana, has not won SHIT since 1987. Let us see; 2023 minus 1987 equals 36. 36 is a lot longer than 11.

Plus Auburn's never is a lot longer than 11 or 36.

You are one pitiful poster!

The next time bring an argument until then you need to go to night school and learn something.

Calipari is overpaid, but who are the two coaches getting paid more?

Kentucky has not won shit in 11 years. Apparently your alleged two degrees did not require math. 2023 minus 2012 equals 11.

Auburn has NEVER won SHIT! No time stamp. 2023 minus 1939 equals 84 years that leave Auburn with a total zero.

Your other alleged school, Indiana, has not won SHIT since 1987. Let us see; 2023 minus 1987 equals 36. 36 is a lot longer than 11.

Plus Auburn's never is a lot longer than 11 or 36.

You are one pitiful poster!

The next time bring an argument until then you need to go to night school and learn something.
Should have stopped after the first sentence. I didn’t read after that

ADVERTISEMENT