ADVERTISEMENT

No One Cares about the Final Four Now

My man, DC is almost the exact same distance from Blacksburg, VA (267 miles) as it is to Durham, NC (258 miles). That's twice you've bitched about the unfairness of playing games within driving distance of Duke.
My man, nearly everyone who graduated from Virginia Tech lives in the DMV so it eliminates whatever advantage Duke would've had given we have a lot of fans in the DC area.

My whole point is Duke didn't benefit at all by getting the #1 Overall Seed. I'd rather have been the #1 Seed in the South where UVA was slotted to be perfectly honest.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
True college basketball fans love this FF.

Michigan State: Big Ten Regular Season Co-Champ and Big Ten Tournament Champ

Texas Tech: Big 12 Regular Season Champion

Virginia: ACC Regular Season Champ

Auburn: SEC Tournament Champ

This FF is loaded. Can’t wait. I hope MSU wins it all but any team that does will deserve it.
True college b-ball fans are gullible idiots.

My man, nearly everyone who graduated from Virginia Tech lives in the DMV so it eliminates whatever advantage Duke would've had given we have a lot of fans in the DC area.

My whole point is Duke didn't benefit at all by getting the #1 Overall Seed. I'd rather have been the #1 Seed in the South where UVA was slotted to be perfectly honest.
You apparently don't remember the last time Duke played a regional in Kentucky. We (Kentucky folks who buy tickets) sent Indiana to the final four with all the Kentucky folks rooting for the team in red.

I can't believe a Duke fan can actually complain about seeding in the NCAA. Duke did not travel from from home.

Why was Kentucky a two seed? Why was Kentucky not seeded in the South. I have a lot more to complain about UK than Duke can complain.

Wtf kinda gay assumption is this?

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha

The game against Purdue was essentially a road game for UVA. Some teams step up and win games in tough environments and others fall short and get to watch other teams play this time of the year.

With the biggest and best sports program in the country in the final four people will watch. I’m sure it will become the highest rated final four of all time.

Click on ESPN's site and the first 2 headlines are "Answering Zion's big NBA draft questions" and "Inside the impending Zion sneaker war".

This might be the least watched Final 4 of all time with a regional power in MSU and then 3 no name basketball programs.

I hope the networks gets pummeled for giving Duke the hardest path yet again (underseeded VT and strongest 2 seed MSU) when we were their meal tickets.

Have fun assholes! RollLaugh

Maybe you should go outside and eat worms until we feel sorry for you.

Lol
Your two seed was missing their starting 2 guard and his backup
Your three seed didn't have their head coach
Your four seed's best player was just coming back from injury
Your 5 seed was overseeded and went down accordingly

The whole problem was you guys looked like liquid shit the entire tournament and should have lost in the second round.

Lol
Your two seed was missing their starting 2 guard and his backup
Your three seed didn't have their head coach
Your four seed's best player was just coming back from injury
Your 5 seed was overseeded and went down accordingly

The whole problem was you guys looked like liquid shit the entire tournament and should have lost in the second round.

Don't forget their 6 seed's head coach won a Make-A-Wish contest that got him the job.

Reactions: RR30 and Big_Blue79
Espn only cares about throwing shade at UK. that network is all about UNC and Duke now that UConn has hit the turd cycle.....

Maybe if ESPN actually did its job and talked up the rest of the NCAA ... maybe people would of known how good MSU and Texas Tech were this whole season and been more excited for the final four.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Espn only cares about throwing shade at UK. that network is all about UNC and Duke now that UConn has hit the turd cycle.....

Maybe if ESPN actually did its job and talked up the rest of the NCAA ... maybe people would of known how good MSU and Texas Tech were this whole season and of been more excited for the final four.
Is it turd, terd, or tird...like bird?

I guess it will be easy to see the math later.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL

Maybe if ESPN actually did its job and talked up the rest of the NCAA ... maybe people would of known how good MSU and Texas Tech were this whole season and of been more excited for the final four.

That would require them to do some work. These people get paid thousands of dollars just to cover sports but they can't be bothered. Each team in the Final Four has a great story to tell. I've been suffering through it but it's a beating when they don't even take the time to learn your school's name.

ADVERTISEMENT