ADVERTISEMENT

No "best of losers" title for Indiana

And you’re a drunk old lady who can’t keep her trap shut.
i'm not making come back to my thread like a yo-yo. If things get rough just type El OH EL and you'll get some help.Laughing

i'm not making come back to my thread like a yo-yo. If things get rough just type El OH EL and you'll get some help.Laughing

200.gif

Congrats on getting your #1 seeded ass kicked by the #6 seed in the loser tourney.:D
That's cute....you think that anyone cared if they lost. I know that for Tennessee, the NIT might be a big deal. But for ana school whose been to the final 4, it's not a big deal.

Hows it feel to know that UTEP has a more storied basketball tradition than Tennessee?

That's cute....you think that anyone cared if they lost. I know that for Tennessee, the NIT might be a big deal. But for ana school whose been to the final 4, it's not a big deal.

Hows it feel to know that UTEP has a more storied basketball tradition than Tennessee?
Great defense, "we don't care if we suck". You sure told me.Laughing

What a tool.

You never answered my question....hows it feel to know that UTEP has a better history in basketball than Tennessee?
I don't give a shit about your stupid question, EL OH EL...Laughing

Damn dude. Obsessed much?
You bet I am obsessed.

I use my real name and my real town. I never say a damned thing that I will not honor. Hell I even hired the last two police chiefs.

So why don't you look it up and call me if you want to discuss basketball.

If you want to threaten me just call the police chief. He will pass the threat along to me.

Geeze :(

Reactions: Monorojo
You bet I am obsessed.

I use my real name and my real town. I never say a damned thing that I will not honor. Hell I even hired the last two police chiefs.

If you want to threaten me just call the police chief. He will pass the threat along to me.

What does any of that have to do with this thread?

Reactions: JimboBBN
He videos every UK game going back to the 60s. That tells you pretty much everything you need to know about him and his life. God's honest truth.Laughing
Hell, I have a bunch of Tennessee games in high definition where Tennessee went down in flames.

Do you need the Auburn versus Tennessee in the SECT? I offered it to you and you never ordered it.

Why don't you do the Tennessee games in HD. I bet that you can't. You are too damned dumb.

You bet I am obsessed.

This is not true Bert. You offered me a bet and when I accepted it, you refused it.:)

Hell, I have a bunch of Tennessee games in high definition where Tennessee went down in flames.

Do you need the Auburn versus Tennessee in the SECT? I offered it to you and you never ordered it.

Why don't you do the Tennessee games in HD. I bet that you can't. You are too damned dumb.
One recording that you dont have is one of Tennessee going to a final 4.

You bet I am obsessed.

WTF? Increase the fkn Prozac man.

WTF? Increase the fkn Prozac man.
Bring it on dude.

You are one brave man hiding behind your facade of a fvcking name. My name is Bert Higginbotham. You know where I live, so bring it on big man.

Tell me your real name and where you live dude. If you don't you are a third grade CHICKEN!

What a pussy.

Reactions: kl40504
One recording that you dont have is one of Tennessee going to a final 4.
Indiana probably has one of the worst non competitive sports programs of all P-5 conferences. Y'all make Vandy look like a Juggernaut.Laughing

Reactions: kl40504
Bring it on dude.

You are one brave man hiding behind your facade of a fvcking name. My name is Bert Higginbotham. You know where I live, so bring it on big man.

Tell me your real name and where you live dude. If you don't you are a third grade CHICKEN!

What a pussy.
Are youyou serious right now? Lol. I've been around a long long year and have seen many a man shit a turd better than you at me. Come get your cornbread fat boy.

Bring it on dude.

What a pussy.
You need to calm down Bert...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT