Moritz Wagner
Lonnie Walker
PJ Washington
Austin Wiley
Kris Wilkes
Kenrich Williams
Trae Young

Last edited:
Pretty excited for Devon Hall. Hope he has a chance in the league. He's kind of like Brogdon-lite. Could be a 3 and D type guard.

Yes because getting a Top 10 recruit and another Top 25 recruit, teaching them and developing them for 4 years and failing to even get them an invite to the scouting combine is such a badass thing for a coach.
Can you list the name of this top 10 recruit?

Yes because getting a Top 10 recruit and another Top 25 recruit, teaching them and developing them for 4 years and failing to even get them an invite to the scouting combine is such a badass thing for a coach.

I think perhaps you should find a different sport to watch.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
I figured Maye would get invited. He had a really strong season and has a lot of ability.

I mean, how does Vanderbilt get invited and not Maye? o_O

I figured Maye would get invited. He had a really strong season and has a lot of ability.

I mean, how does Vanderbilt get invited and not Maye? o_O

Faster, Quicker, higher motor, good passer in the open court, more potential and younger. May has better shooting skills. The NBA liked JV's passing and motor. That said, I'll be surprised if he's drafted.

Sr's all go to the Portsmouth event.

Players with low ceilings go to Portsmouth. Grayson Allen and Devonte' Graham aren't future NBA All-Stars, but they're good enough that they don't have to showcase their skills against a bunch of future G-Leaguers.

Players with low ceilings go to Portsmouth. Grayson Allen and Devonte' Graham aren't future NBA All-Stars, but they're good enough that they don't have to showcase their skills against a bunch of future G-Leaguers.
Not convinced your guy Grayson can guard well enough for the league. We shall see though? His projection at this point are as a 3&D guy off the bench if he wants to make it.

Getting hogan leg dropped by a 7 seed and failing to make the Sweet 16 is bad ass.

I mean, you are talking one season. He generally goes farther than most without a bunch of NBA talent. I am surprised people still don't realize how great of a coach he is. People are dumb though so...

Reactions: uncfan in ky
I mean, you are talking one season. He generally goes farther than most without a bunch of NBA talent. I am surprised people still don't realize how great of a coach he is. People are dumb though so...

Weren’t you referring to this past season because no one on this year’s team was invited to the combine?

Weren’t you referring to this past season because no one on this year’s team was invited to the combine?

I wasn't really being and kind of speaking generically because the last number of years he really hasn't had a lot of NBA talent. He has had good college talent though, which is obviously crucial to being successful. I was really just having some fun though, not taking shots at the rest of his peers or anything.

I wasn't really being and kind of speaking generically because the last number of years he really hasn't had a lot of NBA talent. He has had good college talent though, which is obviously crucial to being successful. I was really just having some fun though, not taking shots at the rest of his peers or anything.

Okay well in a thread about this year’s class it sounds like you’re saying “that just shows you how much of a boss Roy is [for having such a good season without nba talent]”

Okay well in a thread about this year’s class it sounds like you’re saying “that just shows you how much of a boss Roy is [for having such a good season without nba talent]”

Well, he did have a good season regardless of the terrible game in the tournament so even if I wasn't half messing around I still wouldn't be wrong. I really didn't think anyone would use it as an example to knock on Roy.

Last edited:
Well, he did have a good season regardless of the terrible game in the tournament so even if I wasn't half messing around I still wouldn't be wrong. I really didn't think anyone would use it as an example to knock on Roy.

I don’t think losing in the 2nd round makes anyone a badass either, though.

Reactions: dukedevilz
I feel like you don't really listen (that is a metaphorical listen as you obviously can't hear what I'm typing) sometimes.

Because you’re saying you weren’t being serious? I understand that.

I’m responding to the “even if I wasn’t joking I wouldn’t be wrong” part. I thing that calling a blue blood coach a badass coach in a season they couldn’t make it past the round of 32 is wrong. So if you weren’t joking, I’d think you’d be wrong. But good thing you were so we can move on.

I feel like you don't really listen (that is a metaphorical listen as you obviously can't hear what I'm typing) sometimes.

Because you’re saying you weren’t being serious? I understand that.

I’m responding to the “even if I wasn’t joking I wouldn’t be wrong” part. I thing that calling a blue blood coach a badass coach in a season they couldn’t make it past the round of 32 is wrong. So if you weren’t joking, I’d think you’d be wrong. But good thing you were so we can move on.

You made it seem like being a boss was having a good season. He did that. It was a little bit of both though. A little serious and a little light. Should have kept it simple.

You made it seem like being a boss was having a good season. He did that. It was a little bit of both though. A little serious and a little light. Should have kept it simple.

I think being a boss is more than having a good season. It’s having a great season and losing before the sweet 16 isn’t a great season even if the regular season was pretty good. Especially not for a blue blood.

ADVERTISEMENT