ADVERTISEMENT

N’Faly Dante to Oregon

HRTheCard

Sep 15, 2016
Team
Louisville
@Kevin Bryan @BC_in_06

Credit to Andrew Slater on this one. He knew it from the beginning. Made his CB pick back in October 2018 and never budged. He clearly still knows his stuff and is very well connected.

My PM’s are open for the apology letter RollLaugh

*Insert lashing out post*

Seriously though, good luck to the young man. With his talent, he can't do any wrong.

He’s very very raw offensively. Sole purpose of this thread is a fun “I told ya Slater knows his stuff” to Thing 1 and Thing 2 who called me out for quoting Slater :D

Reactions: Quavarius
I didn’t “call you out” for anything. Simply said you were referencing posts from a month ago. I think most of us known plenty of things can change in recruiting in a timeframe like that. I also never said he was wrong or that I expected Dante to be at UK.

I didn’t “call you out” for anything. Simply said you were referencing posts from a month ago. I think most of us known plenty of things can change in recruiting in a timeframe like that. I also never said he was wrong or that I expected Dante to be at UK.

The difference is that this was a guy so adamant about being right. Timeframe didn't matter I mean he's been on the case since 2018 and yall acted like because I posted something that was from a month ago made it irrelevant.

Reactions: Quavarius
The difference is that this was a guy so adamant about being right. Timeframe didn't matter I mean he's been on the case since 2018 and yall acted like because I posted something that was from a month ago made it irrelevant.
Your keen interest in the recruitment of a kid that wasn’t considering Louisville is peculiar. Winking

Your keen interest in the recruitment of a kid that wasn’t considering Louisville is peculiar. Winking

Idk if you've noticed or not, or simply choose to ignore, but I keep up with recruiting as a whole. Oregon is about to add another guy for 2019 here in a few days. I check the Crystal Ball every day. I love recruiting. Idc what school it is. I focus on the big schools because it's fun to follow.

I go to different team's boards and read poster's dream class and watch those guys to see if they end up getting who they wanted and how they react if they don't. Recruiting is almost better than the actual game to me. I wish I could be a guy like Slater and have all those connections. That'd be awesome.

I visit Duke 247, KU 247 and UNC 247 and all the big team schools pages just to see what's up and if I can find any cool info. Recruiting is just super fun to follow.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT