ADVERTISEMENT

More entertainment in Portland -Who wins ANTIFA vs Patriot Prayer Group

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

did I convince you that big government is good yet?

no?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

c20447790fac4ad9999b16024a368617.320x240x158.gif

Antifa lives rent free in lots of your heads, have any of you actually witnessed or met members of Antifa. I don’t support them, but they also don’t inflict anything upon my life, I never see them, and when I hear about them it’s usually from you guys obsessing over them.
Have you met or witnessed these white power rally's? Why are they constantly talked about?

The prayer patriots are normal though..:rolleyes:

Prayer Patriots live rent free in lots of your heads, hane any of you actually witnessed or met members of Prayer Patriots. I don’t support them, but they also don’t inflict anything upon my life, I never see them, and when I hear about them it’s usually from you guys obsessing over them.

Reactions: treyforuk
Antifa lives rent free in lots of your heads, have any of you actually witnessed or met members of Antifa? I don’t support them, but they also don’t inflict anything upon my life, I never see them, and when I hear about them it’s usually from you guys obsessing over them.
This is just a topic of discussion. There is no reason to believe that antifa lives rent free in my head more than there is a reason to believe that sheriff joe lives rent free in your head. I suspect that you are defensive about antifa because you are close to them. Which is sad. So sad.

Why not lump all these bags of dicks into one pile and not use the against the norms----b/c they all suck.
Pride in having bad fans. aka brotherhood, will stick up for my people.

There's a lot of similarities in the basketball threads on here to the political ones.

Reactions: toonces11
This is just a topic of discussion. There is no reason to believe that antifa lives rent free in my head more than there is a reason to believe that sheriff joe lives rent free in your head. I suspect that you are defensive about antifa because you are close to them. Which is sad. So sad.
Sheriff Joe Arpaio is a certified criminal that your guy seems to love. I’ve never once even seen an Antifa member, but yeah I’m close to them..Laughing

Have you met or witnessed these white power rally's? Why are they constantly talked about?
35 years in the south and I have never seen one. My mom has told me about seeing a couple Klan rallies when she was a little girl. This was mid/late 60's post segregation.

35 years in the south and I have never seen one. My mom has told me about seeing a couple Klan rallies when she was a little girl. This was mid/late 60's post segregation.
The only thing I've seen first hand are the westboro baptist nuts that protest military funerals holding all kinds of offensive signs. Women, children...everyone. A lot of god hates ***s signs. Its like 20 people that are brainwashed and say vile things all the time about gods wrath. They basically violate every other law in the bible to strictly enforce the others they aren't breaking lol. They are not very popular in KS if they are even a thing anymore. Ive a few BLM wanna stragglers trying to attach themselves to whatever it is they are yelling at police. Usually holding anti police signs.

Oh its still alive and well. The klan is mostly unmasked now. Just google klan rally conyers ga. You can probably leave off conyers...

I'm surprised living that long in the south you're not aware of the kkk's activities. They were attempting one in Newnan GA this year. I witnessed a huge kkk rally in conyers GA in the early 90's.

Hosea Williams, was MLK's most trusted officer. He was a good man and fought the kkk up until his death 11/16/2000. He lived in Atlanta.

Oh its still alive and well. The klan is mostly unmasked now. Just google klan rally conyers ga. You can probably leave off conyers...

I'm surprised living that long in the south you're not aware of the kkk's activities. They were attempting one in Newnan GA this year. I witnessed a huge kkk rally in conyers GA in the early 90's.

Hosea Williams, was MLK's most trusted officer. He was a good man and fought the kkk up until his death 11/16/2000. He lived in Atlanta.
The level of stupid at these events has to be off the charts. How could you show your face at these things and still maintain employment?

Yeah, the klan is certainly still around. They are more of a “legit” political/social body than a hood wearing terror group. And in terms of real life, they leave groups like Antifa in the dust.

And yeah, there are definitely some folks who seem really preoccupied with Antifa. It’s strange, because they never turn up in the New York Times or WSJ... I think they are mainly in the heads of the “watch this crazy video!” crowd.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
Yeah, the klan is certainly still around. They are more of a “legit” political/social body than a hood wearing terror group. And in terms of real life, they leave groups like Antifa in the dust.

And yeah, there are definitely some folks who seem really preoccupied with Antifa. It’s strange, because they never turn up in the New York Times or WSJ... I think they are mainly in the heads of the “watch this crazy video!” crowd.
Except the "crazy video!" Is real life. How many examples of antifa destroying property, suppressing free speech and starting violent riots is it going to take for some of you lefties to admit that they are more than just a conservative boogeyman? Why is it so hard for you to say that antifa is a group of hypocritical, violent thugs? Yes, neo nazis and kkk and other racist groups are garbage and they encourage violence as well. But today, antifa is far more prevalent and more of a problem for the public. If they were simply countering fascism, maybe it would be a different story. But to them, anything not in line with progressiveness is fascism.

Uh... they seem to be a bunch of asshole thugs. There you go. Not sure anyone was fighting that.

The idea that they are more of a problem than, say, the klan and other right wing groups is not true. The klan has a long history in this country, and history matters. Antifa, not so much. Nationalist and right wing terror groups have killed ten times as many people as left wing groups since 1992.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/realsp...n-terrorist-attacks-on-u-s-soil/#2d74d2871e74

Facts matter.

I was just talking to my father in law, who was sitting in his chair watching Antifa videos. 70 year old guy, watching them, thanks to Fox News and forwarded email. They really do seem to be the primary right wing boogeyman right now. And unfortunately people watch these videos and then extrapolate massive, and usually incorrect, conclusions from them.

From the article posted....

"Left Wing terrorists killed only 23 people in terrorist attacks during this time('92-2017), about 0.7% of the total number of murders, but 13 since the beginning of 2016. Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists have only killed five since then, including Charlottesville."

Interesting.

Edit- also interesting that left wing terrorism dropped off about 1990. Just a few years before the Forbes stats started.

Even more interesting, according to wiki which has a source for this text..

"A 1994 study found "the actual number of acts of terrorism committed by left-wing groups accounted for about three-fourths of all officially designated acts of domestic terrorism in America."

Last edited:

I was born and raised in Raleigh , NC so it's not something you see here. Maybe in some rural backwoods area.

No there just happened to be a huge one in Charlottesville that took an unexpected turn.. remember the tikis? Also, white supremacy groups have been far more prominent, even with the accounts of murder and terror in the 90s from Ruby Ridge to the bombing Timothy McVeigh inflicted upon Oklahoma City. All white power/white nationalist groups.

They’re literally obsessed with them. Bu bu but “both sides”! :D

From the article posted....

"Left Wing terrorists killed only 23 people in terrorist attacks during this time('92-2017), about 0.7% of the total number of murders, but 13 since the beginning of 2016. Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists have only killed five since then, including Charlottesville."

Interesting.

Edit- also interesting that left wing terrorism dropped off about 1990. Just a few years before the Forbes stats started.

Even more interesting, according to wiki which has a source for this text..

"A 1994 study found "the actual number of acts of terrorism committed by left-wing groups accounted for about three-fourths of all officially designated acts of domestic terrorism in America."

1995 OK bombing changed the stats dramatically.... You left out this right wing thing... 168 killed.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
This thread and and others where most of you keep recycling your disdain for Antifa proves otherwise. It’s okay to hate them, hate away...I’m just going to call you out for being obsessed, because you are.
I believe this thread was pretty balanced on hating on each group until the antifa sympathizers (mainly you) came in and made the discussion solely about antifa.

Annnnd you guys seem to be white nationalist sympathizers...not only in this thread. See how that works?
Nope. I have said I don't support those idiots. You can call out any right wing group you want and you are fighting the good fight. Someone calls out a left wing group and they are obsessed.

source.gif

Reactions: treyforuk
Well that’s just a lie. First you picked these crazy patriots to win a fist fight, and then Bmore took their side. That’s the first time anyone took sides thread. I suggest you go back and read.
Haha. Dude. You go back and read. Why did I pick them to win in a fist fight? What was I responding to?

And picking them to win in a fist fight is in no way supporting them or picking their side.

Nope. I have said I don't support those idiots. You can call out any right wing group you want and you are fighting the good fight. Someone calls out a left wing group and they are obsessed.

source.gif
You seem to only call out the left wing group. I’ve stated I don’t support Antifa, yet you keep trying to change my narrative. Post another irrelevant gif!

You seem to only call out the left wing group. I’ve stated I don’t support Antifa, yet you keep trying to change my narrative. Post another irrelevant gif!
So just ignore where I called out the other groups. Cool. I call out antifa more. Sure. They are the ones who turn protests into violent riots. I have said multiple times that I don't support any group that instigates or antagonizes, rallying in the streets. One of these groups antagonizes the other in hopes of starting violence. The other always obliges. They are all dumbasses. It's just that antifa is further spread out and harasses people who aren't antagonizing them as well.

ADVERTISEMENT