ADVERTISEMENT

Middleman named in Will Wade, LSU basketball recruiting scandal

IIRCC it involves jobs for parents of former players.

Hey, if Dale Brown can be employed as the basketball coach for 25 years I imagine that pretty much anybody is qualified to work at LSU in any job of their choosing. As far as I'm concerned I have no problem calling Tremont Waters' mom, Dean Waters or even Professor Waters.

There are really "Baton Rouge basketball circles"?
giphy.gif

Reactions: CoachV182
So what would they be vacated for ?
Smart and probably Naz will be found to have been paid. Any games they played in will be vacated. Mark Emmert, President of the NCAA has said on TV recently that they will come down hard on those found cheating. When Wade has to testify in the trials this Spring he will have to tell the truth or go to prison for perjury. LSU is in deep trouble.

Smart and probably Naz will be found to have been paid. Any games they played in will be vacated. Mark Emmert, President of the NCAA has said on TV recently that they will come down hard on those found cheating. When Wade has to testify in the trials this Spring he will have to tell the truth or go to prison for perjury. LSU is in deep trouble.
LMAO they ain't gonna do shit. What are they gonna do come down on the whole Country. They are finding so many teams involved they don't know which way to turn.

Problem is the FBI isn't giving them crap and they sure as hell aren't spending their own money out of their own pockets for this weak ass BS.

LMAO they ain't gonna do shit. What are they gonna do come down on the whole Country. They are finding so many teams involved they don't know which way to turn.

Problem is the FBI isn't giving them crap and they sure as hell aren't spending their own money out of their own pockets for this weak ass BS.
The FBI is giving them everything they have. You evidently haven't kept up with it. Just google it. Try not to look so dumb.

Reactions: Borotiger
Nowhere does that article say the FBI has refused to provide the information. Evidently you can't read. Kansas and Self are in deep trouble. You might learn to read before you make such a stupid statement.
WTF, who can't read ?

“We’re actively trying to get that information which we don’t presently have access to,” Remy said, according to the report.

ADVERTISEMENT