ADVERTISEMENT

McClung in transfer portal

I own you two. Laughing

‘specially ginger cuck...had to step in for his boyfriend. True love.

I own you two. Laughing

‘specially ginger cuck...had to step in for his boyfriend. True love.

I gave you a pass on laughing at every comment that you made as if everyone was laughing with you and not at you; but self proclaimed ownage? Even a new low for you, manbun.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnHoosierr
Glad you finally stopped adding laughing emojis. Baby steps, side piece.
You must’ve read my post to Scotty about that, verbatim. Yikes, you’re so trite and obsessed...you’ve resorted to biting prior posts. Fascinating really.

I’ve had John so rustled for so long that he hates a school that isn’t even a rival. lol, I love it.

Reactions: KisteK
Imagine supporting a program with zero history, then having to ride the coattails of UK posters (rafters style posters at that)
I'd rather not....Laughing

I have always said----Being a Purdue fan, really has to be hard. Especially when it comes to rivalries.. At least with UK/UL, both programs have titles----history. I mean in the 80's UL was dominant. So there's some shit there....Same with Carolina/Duke.

But IU/PU? JFC.....Purdue has ZERO titles, and I think 3 FF's; last being in 1980.Laughing Its why when JonHoosier reads this post, he will say:

1. Head to head
2. We have been better lately
3. IU's titles are old..

Same old shit. Laughing

Reactions: wesr and UL_1986
I'd rather not....Laughing

I have always said----Being a Purdue fan, really has to be hard. Especially when it comes to rivalries.. At least with UK/UL, both programs have titles----history. I mean in the 80's UL was dominant. So there's some shit there....Same with Carolina/Duke.

But IU/PU? JFC.....Purdue has ZERO titles, and I think 3 FF's; last being in 1980.Laughing Its why when JonHoosier reads this post, he will say:

1. Head to head
2. We have been better lately
3. IU's titles are old..

Same old shit. Laughing
These are just the facts. It’s tough for the little guy.

McClung could be a really dynamic player in 18 months. All-conference type player for any conference across the country... but, he does come with baggage. He's a high-volume shooter - but, not exactly a marksmen (2-year averages of 14 ppg and 39% fg). I've also heard that he stirred things up a bit in the locker room. He has a rap as a selfish player, and I've heard some of G'town players left town because they didn't want to play with McClung anymore.

Texas Tech and Memphis are the two most likely destinations, IMO.

Idk why but the Tech staff feels strong about him getting a waiver this season and replacing Moretti. I don’t see why he would get a waiver but they reportedly feel good about it?

VC shows 14 without Moretti, that's why I asked.
No doubt they'd make room

What's VC?

G Edwards
G Burnett
G McClung
G Nadolny
G Burton
F/G McCullar
F/G Peavy
F Agbo
F Shannon
F Ntambwe
F Santos-Silva
F Smith
F Nyiwe
*This assumes Avery Benson is walk-on status.

Reactions: RedR8der4Life
Idk why but the Tech staff feels strong about him getting a waiver this season and replacing Moretti. I don’t see why he would get a waiver but they reportedly feel good about it?

Maybe his coach advised him not to go to the draft bc he had no chance of being drafted???

McClung with advice from his cousin Going to Show you how to be the man, how to be the boss
How to come through with seven coats of the gloss.
Texas version

This is going to be entertaining.
Chris Beard could reach him. But could be out there still shootin.

Just trolling UK fans over that being an extenuating circumstance that will allow SARR to get a waiver. Granted Sarrs coach was fired, but a coach getting fired is not considered extenuating circumstance that will guarantee a waiver by the NCAA, but def helps his chances. Which again I wish I could find an online bookie that had a line on whether Sarr will get a waiver bc id be all in on yes, bc i believe he will.

Maybe he had a racial slur yelled at him like Justin Fields?

Reactions: Fight r8rs Fight!
ADVERTISEMENT