ADVERTISEMENT

Made a decision, it's time to do it

I'm going to connect this weekend with some dudes that do a premiere league soccer podcast and learn all the tech aspects of putting this together. May be we can do one post championship game.

I was a guest on my friends podcast. My tips:

-The host and main guests should have good mics. It's okay for guests to sound like shit but the everyday guys shouldn't.

-Have a cool 10 second intro/outro

You can only call me if you need factual unbiased opinions other wise I’m not good

Zero chance he knows what a podcast is.

Also this:
I just want to know if he talks the way he types.

Let's put him on there alone with the opening question of "What do you think about the people who say 'the only thing keeping Connor McCaffery from becoming elite is that he's white?'"

Reactions: bMORE607
You can use rivals on the name, but you would need to make it clear you are referencing "rivals" as the generic word not as a mention of this website.

It would be best to avoid it though.

Reactions: KisteK
Next season I am putting together a rivals podcast. I will try and get some of y'all together and do maybe a weekly or bi weeking podcast. I think all we would have to do is skype , because you can 3 or 4 way call. And then record the conversation on a iphone.

Anyone think this would be a good idea for the board? I think this will be very entertaining for the board.

Sounds good of the moderator can control it.

This goes as well as those you get involved. By the looks of the thread to this point, you're off to a rough start. Winking

I just want to know if he talks the way he types.

Let's put him on there alone with the opening question of "What do you think about the people who say 'the only thing keeping Connor McCaffery from becoming elite is that he's white?'"

I am Sanguine man. I type and talk faster than I think. I never proof read. I am working on it.

ADVERTISEMENT