ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO at VT

How do these Go Fund Me’s work? Does this person get to keep everything they raise if Williams doesn’t come back(which he won’t because of this)? Or are they under obligation to donate it all back?

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
How do these Go Fund Me’s work? Does this person get to keep everything they raise if Williams doesn’t come back(which he won’t because of this)? Or are they under obligation to donate it all back?
I wouldn’t be surprised if that gofundme page ends up getting deleted and all the money returned to the people that donated because I’ve seen people create gofundme pages that have gotten deleted before. One example of a gofundme page getting deleted was several years ago when a woman blew all of her bill money on Powerball tickets so she created a gofundme page to raise money to pay her bills.

Lol @ VT

tenor.gif

If anyone needs a go fund me its Roy Williams after we found out he's starving and living out of a hotel with his measly 2 million a year salary lol

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I was guessing the "organizers" just gave back to try and get it started. I'm not sure how it works.

I just mean what reasonable person would think any amount of gofundme money would make a difference?

If anyone needs a go fund me its Roy Williams after we found out he's starving and living out of a hotel with his measly 2 million a year salary lol

I feel like this isn't remotely close to what anyone said.

They apparently didn’t raise enough. It’s being reported that he’s gone.

Some smoke that its Willard after 2 weeks of our guys saying Wojo

I’ll be pissed if it’s Willard

Willard is solid but not spectacular imo. Wojo probably has more upside but he's probably another rental. VT may be looking for a coach who is actually willing to stay long-term.

It sucks losing your coach, but at least he left the program in much better shape than when he got there. The next coach is going to be a pretty important hire to keep it going. I’m not sure I’d want Willard either.

Willard is solid but not spectacular imo. Wojo probably has more upside but he's probably another rental. VT may be looking for a coach who is actually willing to stay long-term.

I don’t buy in to Wojo as K’s successor. That being said, if our biggest problem is that Duke wants to steal our coach we’re doing pretty damn well.

Our coach 5 years ago today was James Johnson

I don't hate Marquette as bad as some in-state Badgers fans do, but I'd still laugh hysterically if they were to lose their coach to VT twice in row.

Reactions: jhmossy
The SEC just better. I know TAM is loaded with money, but its a step down

More concerned about Willard being a Pitino disciple than worried about his coaching skills. It is going to be a long road ahead and a total rebuild.

ADVERTISEMENT