ADVERTISEMENT

Lavar Ball pulls Liangelo out of UCLA

Apparently he wants to see if both can play overseas. I mean, that seems like just the best idea ever there.

Apparently he wants to see if both can play overseas. I mean, that seems like just the best idea ever there.
can you imagine the youngest one trying to play against grown men
Lavar should be arrested for child abuse

Yeah, already committed to UCLA, my guess is he is about to re-open his recruitment. Not sure which school wants to deal with his dad, maybe USC?
There will be plenty that want Lamelo.. middle bro not as good but the staples center has some excitement again, for all of lavar’s faults he knows ball because lonzo is a smooth throwback that is fun to watch

Doubt LaMelo ever plays college ball. He will probably play overseas for a year. Lonzo isn't even that good.
LaMelo is collecting money from a basketball shoe with his name on it. He is ineligible to play college hoops.

There will be plenty that want Lamelo.. middle bro not as good but the staples center has some excitement again, for all of lavar’s faults he knows ball because lonzo is a smooth throwback that is fun to watch
I don't think plenty of schools want to deal with his dad and the cancer that he brings to every team at every level.

Somebody explain to me what LaMelo does well? I get he’s 16 or whatever, but I see a sloppy handle, weak, not a great jump shooter, not a great athlete, bad defense...

Seriously, I’m not very in touch with his recruitment - what’s his draw? You watch Lonzo and in 30 seconds you know what’s special about his game. I don’t get that with Ball 3

Somebody explain to me what LaMelo does well? I get he’s 16 or whatever, but I see a sloppy handle, weak, not a great jump shooter, not a great athlete, bad defense...

Seriously, I’m not very in touch with his recruitment - what’s his draw? You watch Lonzo and in 30 seconds you know what’s special about his game. I don’t get that with Ball 3
His last name and ability to cherry pick?

I agree. He is good but I don't see him as more than a good college player. Whats's the difference between say him and a guy like Jameson Curry in HS? The middle one might never be good enough to start ever in his college career had he stayed at UCLA. They are all riding the coattails of Lonzo. And at this point we don't know if Lonzo Ball is Jason Kidd? Or is he really closer to say Greivis Vazquez?

. u be wrong a lot.. and you flap them gums a lot
Is this you?

1480058687365.jpg

So, according to you melo won’t have offers.. u be wrong a lot.. and you flap them gums a lot
Even for a message board or twitter.......the grip you have on the english language is impressive. Tell me you and gelo/melo share the same eyebrow barber...

Who is your team, B?
CU Buffs.. I know I can hear it coming .. and I joined to bitch at Kansas , I got me a Kansas hat and all .but got dissapinted .. . I’ve followed Billy and know he’s a good kid and wanna see him play. I’ve waited awhile now .. in college I played against every small college in Kansas .. haha.. tough as nails out there .. emporia , Hays , p state , etc..anyways I got put in the corner and I had to start swinging .. peace out

ADVERTISEMENT