ADVERTISEMENT

Lavar Ball pulls Liangelo out of UCLA

49f1788e93c9b663678c562234647898564a99ee_hq.gif

"He's not transferring to another school." "The plan is now to get Gelo ready for the NBA Draft"

Welp that kid will be making shoes in two years. He set this unranked three star to fail so hard.

Reactions: Jayhawkai
I can't think of anything to say other than Lavar man want to start a pro league of his own.

Welp, Lavar just locked up Father Of The Year 2017. I guess there is always next year for the rest of us!

I don't understand the play here. Does he really think his son is NBA material? If his dream is to have his son play in the NBA this move Is completely idiotic. Unless he knows something behind the scenes the general public doesn't know about his status (academic or otherwise). The kid has even less of a chance now at playing in the league which was supposed to be the goal. He's jeopardizing his child's future and it's unfortunate.

I don't understand the play here. Does he really think his son is NBA material? If his dream is to have his son play in the NBA this move Is completely idiotic. Unless he knows something behind the scenes the general public doesn't know about his status (academic or otherwise). The kid has even less of a chance now at playing in the league which was supposed to be the goal. He's jeopardizing his child's future and it's unfortunate.
This kid was never playing in the NBA anyway.

Dream scenario. Lavar will transfer to Louisville. Adidas is working to drop their sponsorship of Louisville, so BBB is setting up to take over.

"They had him there just to use the Ball family name. They were going to keep the best shooter on the team coming off the bench? That's like telling the Clippers back in the day not to play JJ Redick," LaVar Ball said.

"I'm not sitting back and waiting," LaVar Ball told ESPN. "He wasn't punished this bad in China."

"We get back over here and the consequences were even stiffer than China. So basically they're in jail here."

"I'm going to make him way better for the draft than UCLA ever could have," he said.

Lavar at his finest lol

"They had him there just to use the Ball family name. They were going to keep the best shooter on the team coming off the bench? That's like telling the Clippers back in the day not to play JJ Redick," LaVar Ball said.

"I'm not sitting back and waiting," LaVar Ball told ESPN. "He wasn't punished this bad in China."

"We get back over here and the consequences were even stiffer than China. So basically they're in jail here."

"I'm going to make him way better for the draft than UCLA ever could have," he said.

Lavar at his finest lol
He can't be this stupid. He just can't.

Yeah, already committed to UCLA, my guess is he is about to re-open his recruitment. Not sure which school wants to deal with his dad, maybe USC?
Isn’t the youngest one’s son eligibility in question due to his shoe deal?

Wonder if Lavar realizes that the middle kid is not that good and want him exposed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT