ADVERTISEMENT

Lavar Ball at it again.........

MAybe my typo isn't to far off though....I mean, who in the fvck would do this? So if he doesn't re-sign, he may as well resign with that offer.

Well if you changed the "won't" to "will" then I'd totally believe it because Lavar is an idiot and would probably start his own National league lol.

Well if you changed the "won't" to "will" then I'd totally believe it because Lavar is an idiot and would probably start his own National league lol.
He is slowly costing Lonzo millions. Firs rejecting a shoe offer. And now this. Not to mention possibly costing his other two boys millions. Or at least a shot in the league. Who is gonna draft those kids, knowing the drama their dad is?

He is slowly costing Lonzo millions. Firs rejecting a shoe offer. And now this. Not to mention possibly costing his other two boys millions. Or at least a shot in the league. Who is gonna draft those kids, knowing the drama their dad is?

The shoe deal isnt that big of a deal because there is no doubt that Lonzo's shoe is making a big time amount of money. Kids prolly all over those and the other merchandise.

The shoe deal isnt that big of a deal because there is no doubt that Lonzo's shoe is making a big time amount of money. Kids prolly all over those and the other merchandise.
For now, sure. I guess. But companies like Nike, Adidas are established. They aren't going anywhere. But BBB? It's only as good as Lonzo. If he falters, so does BBB. And so deos the money. A multi year deal with Nike would have paid millions. Las I head, Lonzo had barely cleared 500K with BBB. Huge gap.

MAybe my typo isn't to far off though....I mean, who in the fvck would do this? So if he doesn't re-sign, he may as well resign with that offer.

LaVar Ball is one strange enigma. I agree completely. This is just bat sh*t crazy stuff here from LaVar. My god this guy doesn't give any f**ks whatsoever...not in the least. He's crazy and everyone knows it but just when we think he can't go any lower, LaVar releases this statement. As annoying as it is, his entertainment value skyrockets with each sentence falling out of his cake hole.

There is no doubt his shoe is making big time money? How is that? They're absolute shit quality and they cost more than a pair of Jordans, I doubt BBB is killing it in the shoe market.

There is no doubt his shoe is making big time money? How is that? They're absolute shit quality and they cost more than a pair of Jordans, I doubt BBB is killing it in the shoe market.

What's really funny is at the school I work at, there are a large number of students who have the BBB hoodies. Most of those hoodies have fallen apart and those same students are now complaining calling their BBB clothing sh*t clothing. There's a real shocker for you.

Reactions: tw3301
God forbid Lonzo’s knees ever become a real issue.

Wonder how quickly PT Barnum would can it if his meal ticket were ever in jeopardy?

What do you mean? In Greatest Showman I found out PT Barnum was a kind-hearted, earnest, singing fellow who enabled people of all walks of life to empower themselves and show the world who they are? He's a hero! This is ME!

Reactions: dtgold88
LaVar Ball is one strange enigma. I agree completely. This is just bat sh*t crazy stuff here from LaVar. My god this guy doesn't give any f**ks whatsoever...not in the least. He's crazy and everyone knows it but just when we think he can't go any lower, LaVar releases this statement. As annoying as it is, his entertainment value skyrockets with each sentence falling out of his cake hole.
Lol. True.

What's really funny is at the school I work at, there are a large number of students who have the BBB hoodies. Most of those hoodies have fallen apart and those same students are now complaining calling their BBB clothing sh*t clothing. There's a real shocker for you.
Really---Who, why, how.....would anybody buy them---I guess loans ball fans??? Even that seems a stretch. Never mind---I just remembered people bought FUBU stuff

Reactions: RockChalkRally
ADVERTISEMENT