ADVERTISEMENT

Laugh at Virginia thread

Now damn it Virginia, this just won’t do.

KSU was the one seed in the Big XII tournament which means you lost the tie breaker. And I thought it was going to be a unc fan that challenged me on Virginia being the winner of the ACC.

We still have the trophy and this just came in, we’re still playing. See you guys in the final four.

We still have the trophy and this just came in, we’re still playing. See you guys in the final four.
I don't like trophies for co winners. But I don't make the rules. Either way, I feel like your guys should have won it outright. They lost a couple of games they shouldn't have. Good luck the rest of the way. I have you losing to Michigan, but I think you're good enough to beat them.

Virginia is STILL the only loser, EVER to a 16 seed.

So I’m still laughing!

1-Uncontrollable-Laughter-Gif.gif

I’m not a co-trophy guy either but the big 12 only uses the tie breaker for the conference tournament seedings. We got second because of our loss to Baylor of all teams.

I want a Duke/Tech rematch. We controlled most of that game but Duke’s depth just wore us out. We’ve had a couple more guys emerge since then so I think it would be a hell of a game.

Well we made it back to the dance as a 1 seed again. Where are y’all. Must suck seeing real basketball being played in the Colonial Life arena ( your home ) and your team not even good enough to pay their way into the CBI.

Make a final four in this decade & get back to me.

Reactions: oldsports_
ADVERTISEMENT