ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky giving Vandy all they can handle

Huge attention whore. Don't count on me to show up in a UL game thread though.

You didn't appear in the Louisville vs UVA gamethread, which is the first UofL gamethread on here in quite some time, but you just so happened to be the first post of UL's 10-1 ACC thread. No different.

You specifically said gamethread on purpose.

Can't believe you lost to UK.

You didn't appear in the Louisville vs UVA gamethread, which is the first UofL gamethread on here in quite some time, but you just so happened to be the first post of UL's 10-1 ACC thread. No different.

You specifically said gamethread on purpose.
You're on fire.

maxresdefault.jpg

Did they? I don't keep up with Kentucky's games that much. Just saw the Evansville loss on twitter.
Dude. Save some dignity. You're trying to get at me by saying you don't watch UL games.

I've agreed with every insult. You ended up insulting yourself.

*trust us, You'll get better with bourbon. We'll help you young'en.

Just wondering...... @lurkeraspect84 did you just call up @Kevin Bryan @RR30 @JimboBBN on skype group chat to plot against me ITT?
No. Watching the post game interviews, I forgot all about you until I got back on here and saw you tagged me.

..or yes. We all sit around and talk about you on group messaging. Just going back and forth with over/under on days until you announce you're leaving again. I said 2 days. Others were under. Eyeroll

Go to bed @HRTheCard It's late and do yourself a favor.I like you, go to bed.

No. Watching the post game interviews, I forgot all about you until I got back on here and saw you tagged me.

..or yes. We all sit around and talk about you on group messaging. Just going back and forth with over/under on days until you announce you're leaving again. I said 2 days. Others were under. Eyeroll

Go to bed @HRTheCard It's late and do yourself a favor.I like you, go to bed.

I'm glad that I'm sitting comfortably in all of yall's little noggins

I'm glad that I'm sitting comfortably in all of yall's little noggins

Your imagination got us good dude.You called it in your head.

Reality seems boring at this point. Let's run with it.

What would you guess we talked about in our conversation. Obviously you, but what would we talk about you in particular? Tell us more about your imagination. Why those 4 posters btw?

Your imagination got us good dude.You called it in your head.

Reality seems boring at this point. Let's run with it.

What would you guess we talked about in our conversation. Obviously you, but what would we talk about you in particular?

How I am the meanest, baddest wolf in the land. And how I have solid conversations in Uk game threads

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT