ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky at Auburn

Maybe Shaedon will get some spot time next week. Playing 7 guys is a disaster waiting to happen. Start bringing him along for a march run.

Kessler outplayed Oscar by the way. As I told you he would before game started

Kessler 19/7/2
Oscar 16/14/4

Kessler definitely good at uncontested dunks and fouling without being called for it though. Was definitely impressed with him though. Better than I expected. More impressed with him than Smith tbh.

Microscopic dick Bruce won't win anything per usual.
Hes one of the Top 10,if not better coaches in all of CBB. Had he not been blackballed early in career, he would be at a Kansas, UNC, or even UK----And would have a title or two---maybe more. Look at it like this:

He took over a shit D2 program @ USI, and was runner-up once, and won a title...He won 84% o f his games there----and a crazy 85% of his games in conference---One of the toughest in D2.

Got him a gig at Milwaukee. He won 70% of his games there...Went to a SW16, and 2 NCAAT's, in 4 seasons. Won 80% of his conference games. Before he got there? Yikes.

SO that gets him the gig at TN....Wins 70% of his games....3 SEC titles...One the regular season title and SECT once....Went to the NCAAT all 6 seasons....3 SW 16's, and an ELite 8. Before that? Well you know Tenn history....

SO now to AU..... Well, I mean you know the story with that program. And all he has done there is win 65% of his games----has a losing record in the SEC----but only one losing season since he took over a program that was, well----It was Auburn. Has a Final Four under his belt---at Auburn. And has another team that could easily get there.

Dude can coach....If he's ever given an opportunity at a Kansas, UK, etc, etc-----Folks are in trouble.

It's cool guys, Auburn only shot >>19<< more free throws than Kentucky. Totally impartial officiating.

This game was decided by both Kentucky guards getting injured and a home court rape whistle. What a shame.

No doubt at all in my mind Kentucky is the better team.

You won’t be able to outbid Auburn. Pearl will retire at auburn with the arena named after him. Then his son Steven will take over.

Auburn won’t be outbid
Haha don’t worry. We’re screwed the next few years and Bruce def ain’t leaving. In normal circumstances without a dark cloud over a program, we could most definitely outbid Auburn.

Haha don’t worry. We’re screwed the next few years and Bruce def ain’t leaving. In normal circumstances without a dark cloud over a program, we could most definitely outbid Auburn.
No you could not. In no world does Louisville have more money to spend from athletics than Auburn. The SEC is destroying the ACC when it comes to revenue these days.

Nah. You had a star player go down. I am not going to make you.
do-it-come-on.gif

• Love
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Hes one of the Top 10,if not better coaches in all of CBB. Had he not been blackballed early in career, he would be at a Kansas, UNC, or even UK----And would have a title or two---maybe more. Look at it like this:

He took over a shit D2 program @ USI, and was runner-up once, and won a title...He won 84% o f his games there----and a crazy 85% of his games in conference---One of the toughest in D2.

Got him a gig at Milwaukee. He won 70% of his games there...Went to a SW16, and 2 NCAAT's, in 4 seasons. Won 80% of his conference games. Before he got there? Yikes.

SO that gets him the gig at TN....Wins 70% of his games....3 SEC titles...One the regular season title and SECT once....Went to the NCAAT all 6 seasons....3 SW 16's, and an ELite 8. Before that? Well you know Tenn history....

SO now to AU..... Well, I mean you know the story with that program. And all he has done there is win 65% of his games----has a losing record in the SEC----but only one losing season since he took over a program that was, well----It was Auburn. Has a Final Four under his belt---at Auburn. And has another team that could easily get there.

Dude can coach....If he's ever given an opportunity at a Kansas, UK, etc, etc-----Folks are in trouble.
Another long winded response. Per usual.

Reactions: RipThru
It's cool guys, Auburn only shot >>19<< more free throws than Kentucky. Totally impartial officiating.

This game was decided by both Kentucky guards getting injured and a home court rape whistle. What a shame.

No doubt at all in my mind Kentucky is the better team.
None?

ANd look, yeah it was a tough whistle....But I can recall a few games where, well, UK shot a shit ton more FT's.

19 of those "more" FT's, I thnk like 6 or more came when UK had to foul? Also, UK fouled a 3 point shooter THREE times----thats 9 FT's. So, I mean, 15, of those came b/c of that----Right?

Kentucky is very, very good. There's not 12 better teams, IMO. But AU is also very good.

Injuries, and yeah the whistle(1st half) were tough, and played roles. But there are other things as well..

Neutral floor----both 100%? No clue.

Kessler 19/7/2
Oscar 16/14/4

Kessler definitely good at uncontested dunks and fouling without being called for it though. Was definitely impressed with him though. Better than I expected. More impressed with him than Smith tbh.
Yeah, I was about to post the stat lines. Not sure how you can say that's being outplayed, especially when Oscar doubled him up on blocked shots (which is his forte). 16/14 is what he averages on the season and he had more blocks and steals in this game. So, basically, he played better statistically than he normally does, which is really damn good. Without Oscar, UK loses by 25+.

No you could not. In no world does Louisville have more money to spend from athletics than Auburn. The SEC is destroying the ACC when it comes to revenue these days.
UL's revenue is $139 million....AU's is $152 million...It doesn't matter what a conference brings in----Unless of course you feel SEC schools are gonna pitch in, and help Auburn keep Pearl..

I have to assume you just now tuned in, and/or, this is your first time watching CBB??
I’ve been watching since the mid 90s tbh

I still distinctly remember 99’ when auburn fans were so confident they were going to to win it all, bounced in the sweet 16.

I have to assume you weren’t even born yet?

UL's revenue is $139 million....AU's is $152 million...It doesn't matter what a conference brings in----Unless of course you feel SEC schools are gonna pitch in, and help Auburn keep Pearl..
Auburn has more money than Louisville. The SEC is about to get an even higher sharers well per school. We won’t be outbid.

Auburn has more money than Louisville. The SEC is about to get an even higher sharers well per school. We won’t be outbid.
Not now like I said. But we make a shit ton of money even with all of our bs going on. That was my point.

We pay Chris Mack 4 million a year to suck. Before that we were paying Pitino an insane amount. I believe he was in top 2-3 payed coaches before he left. Trust me when I say this, we dedicate a lot of money to basketball.

UofL needs to hire an AD. Then they need Mack and his agent to find him another gig a la Shaka and negotiate that buy out I think it might be 12 million right now. The financials aren't good in Louisville right now. I believe the next HC at UofL will not be a big name. Just guessing, farting in the wind!

ADVERTISEMENT