ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas State vs Kentucky game thread

God I can't wait until Calipari is fvcking gone from this program. Such a horrific modern day coach.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
UK cannot guard KState off the dribble....Cal gonna have to fix that---Maybe a little zone? I would...KState is 0-12 from three. SO why not?

Reactions: speedfrk
God I can't wait until Calipari is fvcking gone from this program. Such a horrific modern day coach.
Cannot understand his substitutions? And KState is destroying UK off the dribble...SO why not try a zone?

• Love
Cannot understand his substitutions? And KState is destroying UK off the dribble...SO why not try a zone?

Because Cal shits his pants and has no idea what to do but scream

Both teams have a lot to clean up in the 2nd half. It's anyone's game at this point.

I mean you'd think water will everntually find its level with KSU and the three ball. If it does, and Cal continues to play straight up, this would could away from UK

FqzqvwqagAA5gJh

Kentucky has the best 5 man lineup in the country, they played it for like 2 minutes today (were +5 or +7). Didn't see it again. He is so fvcking stupid

Haven’t read through the entire thread, but just want to jump in and say this season can’t end for me fast enough. Our offense is almost as atrocious as our defense.

Honestly, no top lineup would include Frederick.

Yes it does. He's ok defensively and he helps space the floor even if he's not shooting well. Give Cason more space to drive and Oscar to do Oscar stuff.

Yes it does. He's ok defensively and he helps space the floor even if he's not shooting well. Give Cason more space to drive and Oscar to do Oscar stuff.
Have you noticed that Kansas state went on a run when Frederick was in and now Kentucky’s on a run without him?

Have you noticed that Kansas state went on a run when Frederick was in and now Kentucky’s on a run without him?

When they played their best lineup they were like +7 in 2 minutes dude. Kentucky looked like dogshit with every other lineup in the first half lol. Not sure that's a Fredrick only thing. They were playing 3 bigs.

Kentucky’s style of play is just not a fun watch. I never really liked it before but it just seems so out of place these days.

Still, the talent is there to overcome it.

Brother in law text...

Officials are terrible..

Me--You're in the double bonus with 8 minutes left, br0---UK has 3 fouls.

He has yet to text back

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT