ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas -4.5 @ WVU

We would be getting our asses beat if Garrett doesn't play today. Thank god for Garrett.

JFC Vick. That's the shot you get with 8.5 seconds left? Brutal.

This Kansas team isn't very good. There's no killer instinct and the offense is the worse we've seen in quite some time.

I’d like to say this could be a momentum builder for WVU, but I don’t see it happening. They’ll probably come back down to earth like all teams do. The post-Kansas slump is real.

Vick was determined to play hero ball in what turned out to be a most costly possession of the game.

LOL...We gave WVU all they could handle today. They just had too much in the end.

Just one of those years where everything has gone wrong. We’ll be back next year. Get Beetle and LaMont West healthy. Find an off guard somewhere. Culver and Oscar down low.

We are so gonna get blasted by UK in Lexington. I hope Self makes sure the team takes their rape whistles with them because UK will maul the living hell out of us.

Hope Huggy goes on a $25k bender tonight in Morgantown.

Not shocked at all today's game turned out the way it did. For the better part of the season KU has played games way too close for comfort. It was bound to sneak up and bite us and it did today. It's not going to be the last either.

Vick was determined to play hero ball in what turned out to be a most costly possession of the game.

Blaming Vick when Garrett wasted 3 possessions near the end when they could have salted it away?

They quoted Self saying that he feels uneasy when Garrett isn’t on the court. I feel uneasy when he is. While he’s going to lock down his man, he’s going to throw up a horrific brick on the other end. How has Bill failed to drill it into his head that it’s not his role to shoot?

I can barely watch this team. No chemistry, no ball movement, incredibly sloppy ball handling. What a massive disappointment this year has been. With and without Azubuike.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
ADVERTISEMENT