ADVERTISEMENT

Just realized I'm a bandwagon fan.

It’s hard to be excited these days for us Uk fans. I’m a fan, but I struggle with keeping my expectations and hope in check. I used to not be concerned because of the talent we’d have coming in year after year. Now that has become anticlimactic I’ve become not-quite indifferent.

I can’t be triggered anymore when we lose and get heartbroken . . . I’m already dead inside.

It’s hard to be excited these days for us Uk fans. I’m a fan, but I struggle with keeping my expectations and hope in check. I used to not be concerned because of the talent we’d have coming in year after year. Now that has become anticlimactic I’ve become not-quite indifferent.

I can’t be triggered anymore when we lose and get heartbroken . . . I’m already dead inside.
McBess-014.jpg

Reactions: Random UK Fan

You have the #1 class in the nation and you act like it’s #75. 🤣

With a class like that (and potential to add a few more difference-makers), the ceiling is still pretty high.

#1 class, but if it's anything like the last 5 years at least one of them will not play due to mysterious circumstances. Plus it's been said this class isn't as strong as others. Plus we could return ZERO players with no bench. Bright side is it would be hard for this to be our worst team in the last 5 years... Right? Right??

Ps- I am going for the doom and gloom approach this year. I'd rather be surprised than disappointed again.

Hey, they can’t all be 5s…
In all truthfulness, I’m really not too upset/shocked by it. I’ve preached for quite a while that we need some guys who are good, but not good enough to go pro, that college ball is their ceiling. I think it’s what is needed to be successful. Some of our best teams had guys with just strong fundamentals but not ultra talent or athleticism, so we’ll see.

Most people agree, but what's the point of players like that if they just transfer out or potentially go undrafted....

List of players who could be on roster next year but they left early(undrafted), transfered or could go undrafted this year.

Wheeler
Antonio Reeves??
Jemerl Baker
Johnny Juzang
CJ Frederick
Oscar??
Toppin??
Kahlil Whitney
Keion Brooks
Devin Askew
Camron Fletcher
Dontaie Allen
Shaedon Sharpe(adding since he didn't play)
Bryce Hopkins
Lance Ware
Damion Collins(I give this one a pass)
Chris Livingston??

Interesting fact, verbal commitrs shows no centers except UKO. Not this year, but since 2019.

Most people agree, but what's the point of players like that if they just transfer out or potentially go undrafted....

List of players who could be on roster next year but they left early(undrafted), transfered or could go undrafted this year.

Wheeler
Antonio Reeves??
Jemerl Baker
Johnny Juzang
CJ Frederick
Oscar??
Toppin??
Kahlil Whitney
Keion Brooks
Devin Askew
Camron Fletcher
Dontaie Allen
Shaedon Sharpe(adding since he didn't play)
Bryce Hopkins
Lance Ware
Damion Collins(I give this one a pass)
Chris Livingston??

Interesting fact, verbal commitrs shows no centers except UKO. Not this year, but since 2019.
According to our (UK) media guide, our first center during the Cal years, was Noel. I guess Onyenso is our second.

Reactions: I am stupid
ADVERTISEMENT