ADVERTISEMENT

Jon Scheyer…

What an ignorant statement. I love how you just ignore all the cheating that took place to get him there. “Born” my ass.

This is the NIL/Porral era boys. Last second changes in recruitments is going to happen more and more often. You’re gonna win a ton and lose a ton because of it. No such thing as a lock anymore in recruiting with NIL. Duke better start playing the game or they’re gonna start to lose these recruitments more often than not. It’s not just colleges playing the game either.

This is the NIL/Porral era boys. Last second changes in recruitments is going to happen more and more often. You’re gonna win a ton and lose a ton because of it. No such thing as a lock anymore in recruiting with NIL. Duke better start playing the game or they’re gonna start to lose these recruitments more often than not. It’s not just colleges playing the game either.
Duke has been already playing the game. Zion didn’t go to Durham for free

Would be fairly nice to begin your career knowing that Nike will provide you with either the #1 or #2 recruiting class every year. On top of that, you know that you’ll never be investigated by the NCAA.

Would be fairly nice to begin your career knowing that Nike will provide you with either the #1 or #2 recruiting class every year. On top of that, you know that you’ll never be investigated by the NCAA.
Duke is the Bidens of college basketball. They could smoke crack naked next to a 10 year old and nobody could touch them.

I mean I don’t expect the ncaa to do anything to anyone at this point

Ncaa Basketball Sport GIF by NCAA March Madness

Reactions: IZAC and toonces11
Has the phrase “born on third base” applied better to any other coach?
So you are jealous of a kid that worked hard, won a NC, got injured and had to retire from playing professionally, spent 10 years as and assistant, worked his ass off, proved he could recruit and then was named the HC after the previous coach who was there 40 years retires.

So that is being born on third base.

I guess it is better than Pearl who was born in the parking lot to a crackhead daddy and a hooker.

So you are jealous of a kid that worked hard, won a NC, got injured and had to retire from playing professionally, spent 10 years as and assistant, worked his ass off, proved he could recruit and then was named the HC after the previous coach who was there 40 years retires.

I guess it is better than Pearl who was born in the parking lot to a crackhead daddy and a hooker.
Jeez man. The OP is a terrible troll. But you take things way too seriously. Not even going check on the validity his father being a crackhead and his mom being a hooker. But even if true, that should not be any reason to judge Pearl for.

Reactions: tw3301

Jealous? No not at all. Came from a rich family that got him to the top place for white players. Pearl has actually earned everything in his career as a coach. Started out as a manager and actually worked his way up. Sheyer got gifted the best job in the country because he he is white and fits the duke profile. Racist and all is duke. He was no way qualified to replace coach k. Now he has nike essentially guaranteeing he gets the best recruits each year also. Guy has had it easier then fvck as a coach

Jealous? No not at all. Came from a rich family that got him to the top place for white players. Pearl has actually earned everything in his career as a coach. Started out as a manager and actually worked his way up. Sheyer got gifted the best job in the country because he he is white and fits the duke profile. Racist and all is duke. He was no way qualified to replace coach k. Now he has nike essentially guaranteeing he gets the best recruits each year also. Guy has had it easier then fvck as a coach
Seems you are more of anti semite, since Jon is Jewish. Yeah, those Jews and their long history in basketball.

And how do you know he was not qualified? Based on your posts here, you know v3ry little about basketball.

Auburn is relevant once every 10 years in college basketball, that was two years ago.

Enjoy hating on successful people.

Reactions: LTDukeFan
Seems you are more of anti semite, since Jon is Jewish. Yeah, those Jews and their long history in basketball.

And how do you know he was not qualified? Based on your posts here, you know v3ry little about basketball.

Auburn is relevant once every 10 years in college basketball, that was two years ago.

Enjoy hating on successful people.
Duke is the best job in the country. It’s a job that proven head coaches should be getting. Sheyers only only job in his career in coaching was an assistant at duke under k. What he has he done on his own to show he is qualified?

Huh? Anti semite? Bruce pearl is also Jewish you dumbfvxk.

Duke is the best job in the country. It’s a job that proven head coaches should be getting. Sheyers only only job in his career in coaching was an assistant at duke under k. What he has he done on his own to show he is qualified?

Huh? Anti semite? Bruce pearl is also Jewish you dumbfvxk.
As I told my kids growing up, put yourself in the proper position to achieve. Jon did that. Was he given a scholarship to Duke because he sucked at basketball. Did he not earn his starting position. Did he not change positions to help the team.

You seem to have an issue with a kid who has done it right his whole life.

Just shows what an absolute dick you are.

Well, he became Mr Illinois in basketball. He was good enough to earn a scholarship to Duke. He moved from shooting guard to PG to help Duke and win a NC. He was drafted and then got a serious eye injury and had to retire. He decided to become a coach and spent 10 years learning from the best coach ever.

Why does the Duke job have to go to a proven coach. Did UNC give it to a proven coach. Was Mark Few proven when he went to Gonzaga. And I can go on and on.

Since you hate Duke so much, wouldnt you want them to hire a unproven coach, so they would fail.

As a Duke fan, I love the hire.

And Zion went to Duke for free. Jabari Smith says hello. I heard he got a ton to come to that shit hole Auburn Alabama.

Well, he became Mr Illinois in basketball. He was good enough to earn a scholarship to Duke. He moved from shooting guard to PG to help Duke and win a NC. He was drafted and then got a serious eye injury and had to retire. He decided to become a coach and spent 10 years learning from the best coach ever.

Why does the Duke job have to go to a proven coach. Did UNC give it to a proven coach. Was Mark Few proven when he went to Gonzaga. And I can go on and on.

Since you hate Duke so much, wouldnt you want them to hire a unproven coach, so they would fail.

As a Duke fan, I love the hire.

And Zion went to Duke for free. Jabari Smith says hello. I heard he got a ton to come to that shit hole Auburn Alabama.
Zion turned down money from Kansas to go to duke for free. That fat fvck wasn’t going anywhere for free. LoL you are still dumber than shit and the most delusional poster on here. Scheyer won’t ever win a title there. So I am good with him being hired even if he didn’t deserve the job. He wasn’t good enough to do much at the nba level. Had nothing to do with the eye injury.

Zion turned down money from Kansas to go to duke for free. That fat fvck wasn’t going anywhere for free. LoL you are still dumber than shit and the most delusional poster on here. Scheyer won’t ever win a title there. So I am good with him being hired even if he didn’t deserve the job. He wasn’t good enough to do much at the nba level. Had nothing to do with the eye injury.
Sorry, I keep forgetting how much knowledge you have.

You have a nice day.

BTW, do you happen to have the lotto numbers, since you seem to be able to predict the future.

Oh, when do you think Pearl will lead AU to a National title?

And Zion went to Duke for free, Jabari, however got a boat load to attend that shit hole in Auburn Alabama.

Sorry, I keep forgetting how much knowledge you have.

You have a nice day.

BTW, do you happen to have the lotto numbers, since you seem to be able to predict the future.

Oh, when do you think Pearl will lead AU to a National title?

And Zion went to Duke for free, Jabari, however got a boat load to attend that shit hole in Auburn Alabama.
Zion fatass doesn’t go anywhere for free. Most duke fans even admit now we got paid. Not idiots like Yourslef though

You're claiming that he got the job because he is white. That is the most played out SJW bullshit there is. And yes, that is your white bumpkin ass complaining about how a white man got a job.
Duke admin wanted to hire Tommy amaker. Why did Scheyer get the job over him?

Answer the question or move along
Look, I get it. You started this thread thinking that your football school snagged a recruit from Duke and right when you got your lotion and tissue ready and sat down at your mom's laptop, he shit on your chest and committed to a top basketball program. Now you're flopping around in a puddle your own diarrhea trying your hardest to stay ahead of the shit talking. Changing the subject isn't going to work for you. 30,000 posts and not a single one makes you seem any smarter than a bucket of nails.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT