ADVERTISEMENT

Jhmossy

If Brissett would never shoot a 3 again, that would be most excellent

Halftime show mad. Brissett just TRIED to kill a guy. It wasn't actual murder. Play on. CTE is fake

Reactions: jhmossy
It's not often you see a worse FT shooter than Happ.

Salt shot one that almost hit the top of the backboard in one game lol. It looked like an intentional miss but it was not

Hard to really do much when a team shoots like that. Syracuse probably played as well as UVA but the Cavaliers just knocking down big time shots.

Reactions: GE Nole
But @brooky03 's guys did a cock tease job on me. Fvcks.

V6RuD51.gif

I wonder if it has something to do with zone.
Last time we played Cuse, we also hit a shit load of 3's.

Not the zone, the personnel. Hughes and Brissett aren't great wing defenders on the perimeter.

When Cuse has non-shitbags at the wings, the zone defends the 3 as well as any m2m.

Reactions: buckymel
UVa strutting around now. This is how you set yourself up to lose early in the NCAA tournament- by believing your own bullshit

Not the zone, the personnel. Hughes and Brissett aren't great wing defenders on the perimeter.

When Cuse has non-shitbags at the wings, the zone defends the 3 as well as any m2m.

UVA making everything. No one in the country would beat them tonight.

UVa strutting around now. This is how you set yourself up to lose early in the NCAA tournament- by believing your own bullshit

You’re a moron if you think we’re gonna be cocky going into the tournament this year

Reactions: kelley2403
You’re a moron if you think we’re gonna be cocky going into the tournament this year

I mean, your boys are peacocking around while beating Syracuse. That sort of screams situationally unaware.

I mean, your boys are peacocking around while beating Syracuse. That sort of screams situationally unaware.

Like your boys peacocked after beating Clemson the other night. Guess you guys will also be an early exit too.

Reactions: precise02
Like your boys peacocked after beating Clemson the other night. Guess you guys will also be an early exit too.

I don’t recall but whatever. Wake me up when you make a Final 4.

(And I am on the record that UVA has the best team in the country).

ADVERTISEMENT