ADVERTISEMENT

Jarrett Culver declares for the NBA draft

Kid was a haus. Tech Deserved the natty.

If culver stayed home on the Jerome drive ...what could have been....

I know... I can't even watch the film of that. Still we had opportunities in OT and didn't get it done. I will always have what if thoughts though. What if Owens doesn't get hurt vs MSU? What if Culver doesn't help and stays with his man? Etc.

Kid was a haus. Tech Deserved the natty.

If culver stayed home on the Jerome drive ...what could have been....

I know... I can't even watch the film of that. Still we had opportunities in OT and didn't get it done. I will always have what if thoughts though. What if Owens doesn't get hurt vs MSU? What if Culver doesn't help and stays with his man? Etc.

But also with Culver’s wingspan he almost tipped that pass. Could go either way. Tough to play that back in your head. As a big 12 guy / fan in general, we all hurt with you guys.

BUT, let’s face it. Tech went in dry on the Big 10 and beat the #1 team most the year in the country in Gonzaga. Amazing feat.

Proud of you guys and look forward to another powerhouse being in our conference now. It’s been lonely at the top. The occasional OU, Baylor or KState run, and West Virginia as well, but tech is a program that can now compete for a final four and league title annually.

Reactions: TechFan88
Thanks man. Its nice to be good in something. Hopefully we can win some more games vs Kansas and turn it into somewhat of a big game. Get the conference some more publicity.

I was rooting for the other Big 12 teams to do well. I had them winning a few more games in my bracket. It was nice in 2018 when we had 3 teams in the Elite 8. More money for the conference etc.

Thanks man. Its nice to be good in something. Hopefully we can win some more games vs Kansas and turn it into somewhat of a big game. Get the conference some more publicity.

I was rooting for the other Big 12 teams to do well. I had them winning a few more games in my bracket. It was nice in 2018 when we had 3 teams in the Elite 8. More money for the conference etc.

Aren’t you guys like top 15 in baseball right now too? And with Mahomes successs it’s a good time to be a raider.

Agreed on all. Tech elevating like this is really elevating the conference as a whole. Our conference has no dead weight, which no other conference can boast. Maybe Texas will get their sh** together and win a tourney game under Shaka too this next year.

Right...2018 we had 3/8 in the Elite 8. WVU actually had Nova on the ropes in the S16 too. 4/8 for a 10 team conf would have been unreal. ACC or B1G didn’t even do that (3/8) this year with as good as both top halves were for those two conf’s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT