ADVERTISEMENT

J. Lo; Yes or No?

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
Mods,

I realize this is more of an off-season thread . . . but just due to her being the halftime show last night I'd love to know what the folks here think, including you, even if it means taking the thread down later today.

It's a no for me. In my opinion . . . A Rod can have her.

media

Last edited:
I’m sure some of you guys could do some google searches to boost up your criteria. Would you honestly not bang J Lo?
Well, I'd probably manage to get through it. I guess I just don't see her as "hot". I've seen the pics of her before who she is now, and she wasn't much to look at.

2.jpg

I'm 50 too, so it isn't an age thing. When I think of "hot" I think of something like this; someone who seems to have it from very early on.

Julianne-Hough-red-sequined-dress.jpg

original.jpg

Tell you what - If I am ever given a shot at J Lo, you can be my stunt double, do the sweaty bump 'n' grind, and I'll provide the expression at the end. We both get paid. Between the 2 of us we'll both end up happy

But . . . .If I ever get my chance with Julianne Hough . . . BACK THE F*CK OFF!

Deal?

Well, I'd probably manage to get through it. I guess I just don't see her as "hot". I've seen the pics of her before who she is now, and she wasn't much to look at.

2.jpg

I'm 50 too, so it isn't an age thing. When I think of "hot" I think of something like this; someone who seems to have it from very early on.

original.jpg

Tell you what - If I am ever given a shot at J Lo, you can be my stunt double, do the sweaty bump 'n' grind, and I'll provide the expression at the end. We both get paid. Between the 2 of us we'll both end up happy

Deal?
She’s batting for the other team now. You missed your chance with that crazy chick.

2.jpg

original.jpg

Deal?
Different strokes I guess. Blonde chick doesn’t really do it for me, but obv would.

2.jpg

original.jpg

Deal?

Your tendency to try too hard is both your biggest posting strength and your biggest posting weakness;)

Last edited:
Different strokes I guess. Blonde chick doesn’t really do it for me, but obv would.

Isn’t that exactly what you’re criticizing other people for saying?

I think about anybody would tap Lopez’s ass, but that doesn’t necessarily mean one considers her drop dead gorgeous. Not sure how you can think she’s more attractive than Hough though.

Reactions: Random UK Fan

2.jpg

original.jpg

Deal?

That pic of Lopez looks almost exactly like a Latina chick I dated several years ago. Might be why I’m biased against her.

Isn’t that exactly what you’re criticizing other people for saying?

I think about anybody would tap Lopez’s ass, but that doesn’t necessarily mean one considers her drop dead gorgeous. Not sure how you can think she’s more attractive than Hough though.
Criticizing? I never said anyone should think she’s beautiful, just that she’s def bangable, especially for a woman who’s 50. I have no idea who “Hough” is, however in those pictures she good looking, but nothing special.

For anyone saying no they wouldn’t two things come to my mind...

1. You’re gay
2. I’d love to see your face when she walked in the room with some kinda little sexy outfit on while you was laying on the bed. I would do anything she would let me do. I’ve been with a few older women and it’s pretty great!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT