ADVERTISEMENT

ITT please name your Top 5 duke dbag players in the coach K era…

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
Since duke fans want to make threads on coach k’s retirement. Here is another one

For me :
1. Grayson Allen
2. Gerald Henderson
3. Cherokee Parks
4. Christian Laettner
5. Chris Collins

slightly different list for Tyler hansborough

I never saw Parks as a dbag. He always just looked a bit goofy to me. I always felt a little sorry for him I guess. Not all that coordinated, got a bit jilted in the looks dept., mechanical in his movement.

UK had a guy back in the 80's named Rob Lock. His nickname was Lob Rock. Poor kid just didn't have a lot going for him. I always kind of saw them cut from the same cloth.

*Side note; Lock held David Robinson to only 45 points at Rupp Arena.

Last edited:
I don’t know how you pick just 5 nor how to rank them as they are all deserving of the #1 spot.

Allen
Laettner
Reddick
Henderson
Collins

I will put those 5 against any other 5.

1. JJ
2. Grayson
3. Greg Paulus
4. Leattner
5. Austin Rivers

Honorable Mention to Kyrie, not because of his time at Duke but because of him in life.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Change thread title to name 5 white Duke players..

Pretty much.

It's a weird phenomenon how white basketball players usually generate more hate. Everyone seemed to love Zion, even a handful of Carolina fans. But, Zion flexed almost as much as Drew Timme. If Mason Plumlee flexed as much as Zion, I'd say it's likely that he'd be hated by more than a few fans.

Pretty much.

It's a weird phenomenon how white basketball players usually generate more hate. Everyone seemed to love Zion, even a handful of Carolina fans. But, Zion flexed almost as much as Drew Timme. If Mason Plumlee flexed as much as Zion, I'd say it's likely that he'd be hated by more than a few fans.
So in your opinion Grayson Allen has never done anything to deserve hate?

Hah! Posted that before I even got through all of the posts already up here:)

I never saw Parks as a dbag. He always just looked a bit goofy to me. I always felt a little sorry for him I guess. Not all that coordinated, got a bit jilted in the looks dept., mechanical in his movement.

UK had a guy back in the 80's named Rob Lock. His nickname was Lob Rock. Poor kid just didn't have a lot going for him. I always kind of saw them cut from the same cloth.

*Side note; Lock held David Robinson to only 45 points at Rupp Arena.

Yeah, that is an odd choice. Laettner I get, but Parks was literally this super laid back, easy going hippy kid. Unless you are super offended by guys who aren’t totally killer instinct, there wasn’t much to hate about him.

It was still a cheap shot regardless of Tyler being a punk. Henderson to scared to just square up with him?
Maybe I am remembering it wrong, but I think it was Hansbrough laying on the ground bleeding like a bitch and then pops up once he had some teammates there to "hold him back".

Maybe I am remembering it wrong, but I think it was Hansbrough laying on the ground bleeding like a bitch and then pops up once he had some teammates there to "hold him back".
Henderson still took a cheap shot though. I would have Tyler in my top 5 unc douches as well

So in your opinion Grayson Allen has never done anything to deserve hate?

I never said that. Now did I?

It's basically me saying, "I love my family." And you retorting back, "So, you're saying you hate all other families?"

Love the racist lists and the obsession. When you have been this good for this long it is flattering that some of you think about Duke 24/7.

Lololol after being cheap shotted while attempting a shot. Nice attempted spin i guess. If that happened in todays game henderson woulda been gone for the season.

I hated tradjon landon and shane battier and grant hill bc they were uncle toms.

put that in your holier than thou, racist pipe and smoke it

Love the racist lists and the obsession. When you have been this good for this long it is flattering that some of you think about Duke 24/7.

Is it the same when UNC is on your mind 24/7? I mean your handle, posting in every thread when UNC is mentioned, what’s the difference?

1. Laettner
2. Allen
3. All other Duke players not named Grant Hill

Is it the same when UNC is on your mind 24/7? I mean your handle, posting in every thread when UNC is mentioned, what’s the difference?
Can’t change handle. But glad you are still stalking me.

Allen and Hurley. None of the others bothered me
Cmon, don't put those two in the same sentence. Allen was and is a dirty POS with no redeeming qualities. Hurley was one of the greatest PGs to ever play in college and was a warrior on the court who played hard and clean.

Cmon, don't put those two in the same sentence. Allen was and is a dirty POS with no redeeming qualities. Hurley was one of the greatest PGs to ever play in college and was a warrior on the court who played hard and clean.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT