ADVERTISEMENT

Is there any higher honor than being center of attention?

You are the soulless one. Anyone that denigrates our first lady is an idiot. Of course we can expect that from a Louisville fan. The most classless fan base in the NCAA.
You calling anyone an idiot is extremely rich. Tbh, I kind of thought you were ******ed when you first started posting. My apologies if that is the case. Oh, and sorry your jim jams are rustled af.

You calling anyone an idiot is extremely rich. Tbh, I kind of thought you were ******ed when you first started posting. My apologies if that is the case. Oh, and sorry your jim jams are rustled af.
As I said coming from a fan of the most classless fan base in college sports.

To those saying she’s meh, are you saying that because she’s married to Donald Trump or are you saying that because you don’t find models attractive?

Because I think she’s probably in something like the top 3% for hottest women in the world for her age.

Reactions: tw3301
Is that supposed to be some kind of put down? Canada is absolutely beautiful. Maybe not for “people like you,” since you obviously prefer looking at piles of shit, like her.
The good thing is you don't have to look far to see piles of shit. All you have to do is look in the mirror.

Reactions: schoonerwest
The good thing is you don't have to look far to see piles of shit. All you have to do is look in the mirror.
giphy.gif

To those saying she’s meh, are you saying that because she’s married to Donald Trump or are you saying that because you don’t find models attractive?

Because I think she’s probably in something like the top 3% for hottest women in the world for her age.
Lots of models aren’t that hot though, the point of a model is to model clothes, being their height and weight description/bone structure, etc. Being a model doesn’t automatically make you hot. Sure, there are hot models, but to use that as proof that someone is “hot” is asinine. She’s not my cup of tea, but I obviously wood, and so would everyone else in this thread. To say she’s really hot is a bit of a stretch though, she’s attractive, but not that super hot to me. Not really into the whole Russian/Slovenian look tbh. But, still wood.

Lots of models aren’t that hot though, the point of a model is to model clothes, being their height and weight description/bone structure, etc. Being a model doesn’t automatically make you hot. Sure, there are hot models, but to use that as proof that someone is “hot” is asinine. She’s not my cup of tea, but I obviously wood, and so would everyone else in this thread. To say she’s really hot is a bit of a stretch though, she’s attractive, but not that super hot to me. Not really into the whole Russian/Slovenian look tbh. But, still wood.
You sure did use a lot of words to say “because fvck Trump”

Reactions: I am stupid
Not everything is about politics. I don’t think Michelle or any other First Lady is hot either. Now if Sofia Vergara, Salma Hayak, or Margot Robbie were First Lady, yes, I’d say they were very hot. Some of you guys are making into a “**** Trump” sitch. It ain’t the case, y’all just have shite taste.

Not everything is about politics. I don’t think Michelle or any other First Lady is hot either. Now if Sofia Vergara, Salma Hayak, or Margot Robbie were First Lady, yes, I’d say they were very hot. Some of you guys are making into a “**** Trump” sitch. It ain’t the case, y’all just have shite taste.
You mentioned Salma and didn’t provide pics. I feel as a moderator I am suppose to warn you or something.

ADVERTISEMENT