ADVERTISEMENT

Is the SEC flexing in these early tourneys?

Ummmmmm, maybe b/c that is how they work? 🤣

NCAA is tight? Might wanna do some research there....

Some of ya'll let your emotions get ahead of your knowledge...

Maybe you don't have a clue wtf you are talking about. I'm an EE Audio and Video for 45 years and know exactly how it works .

NCAA is tight? Might wanna do some research there.....
Once again you have no clue wtf you are talking about. Do you wanna tell me why NCAA football doesn't have a playoff ? $$$

0 for 3 there bud you may want to try again.

Reactions: della
We need the SEC to do well in OOC bc it kills league wins when so many have terrible losses in the past.

I know some hate it, but we need other SEC teams to perform well in OOC so conference play can help build the resume instead of being a burden.
Agree but some of these tourneys are really tough and loaded with some really good teams. Also lots of teams just not as good early as they are late especially the newer developed teams like LSU. Then theres the B12 showdown which I really enjoy but they (B12) have some really good teams this year.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Maybe you don't have a clue wtf you are talking about. I'm an EE Audio and Video for 45 years and know exactly how it works .

NCAA is tight? Might wanna do some research there.....
Once again you have no clue wtf you are talking about. Do you wanna tell me why NCAA football doesn't have a playoff ? $$$

0 for 3 there bud you may want to try again.
For those of us that don't know how it works and are too lazy to do research, but are loaded with emotion, I just go with SEC,SEC, SEC!

For those of us that don't know how it works and are too lazy to do research, but are loaded with emotion, I just go with SEC,SEC, SEC!
Yes and I'm done with this so time to move on. Sorry for hi-jacking the good part of this thread Della .

• Sad
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT