ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa State vs Ole Miss

Iowa State, when on, is a really fun team to watch. They were injured the first 10-ish games this season, missing 4 of their top 6 players. They're young, so they'll still be off on games they probably shouldn't be, but they are long and love to bomb.

Watching this is like sitting in the upper deck, very distant camera angle.
Yep, that one became a blowout so I switched to UF @ TCU and watching a game on that court makes me nauseous. Kind of like watching a football game at Boise State or especially Eastern Washington.

Reactions: rockycard
Iowa State, when on, is a really fun team to watch. They were injured the first 10-ish games this season, missing 4 of their top 6 players. They're young, so they'll still be off on games they probably shouldn't be, but they are long and love to bomb.
That win is gonna keep looking better and better for Iowa even though they didn’t have Wigginton

I thought Zion, Talley, Lard and Wiggs were out, but half of them played. Lard still isn't back-back, he plays (and played that game), but far from where he was last season.. gotta be a mental thing atp, last I heard he was "healthy".

Sorry i'm not responding quicker..
Twitter, Facebook, feeding 5 boys, watching this game and attempting to sell my Mustang. I'm gonna sleep like a baby tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT