ADVERTISEMENT

Insects/Pest?

Nothing is worse then being louville fan. At least i can take comfort in that!
You truly are a miserable **** lol. I love rustling you, it’s so easy. Now you follow me around in every thread I post in to chime in with a potshot that no one agrees with. Lol

I live rent free in your feeble little mind! Btw if you’re gonna respond, at least quote me and don’t be a pussy.

Reactions: Hoochadooray
You're the one who's name calling but claim that im mad??? Haha, you're so cute when you get all riled up.

Nothing is worse then being louville fan. At least i can take comfort in that!

Cheering for a program that has done nothing in 40 years seems a bit worse. Actually I know it’s worse because again, you had to use your school’s rival in your name to have a little relevancy.

Reactions: UL_1986
Cheering for a program that has done nothing in 40 years seems a bit worse. Actually I know it’s worse because again, you had to use your school’s rival in your name to have a little relevancy.
Do you actually proudly tell people you're a louville fan? I personally would be embarrassed.

Do you actually proudly tell people you're a louville fan? I personally would be embarrassed.

You think that a couple of scandals are going to change the national historic perception of Louisville?

Hahahahahahahahaha, yeah I’m proud to be a Louisville fan. You must not be a proud Purdue fan since you have Hoosier in your name.

Purdue knows all about scandals as well. Too bad ESPN doesn’t cover those because, well, no one cares about Purdue.

Reactions: UL_1986
You think that a couple of scandals are going to change the national historic perception of Louisville?

Hahahahahahahahaha, yeah I’m proud to be a Louisville fan. You must not be a proud Purdue fan since you have Hoosier in your name.

Purdue knows all about scandals as well. Too bad ESPN doesn’t cover those because, well, no one cares about Purdue.
Though i don't live in Indiana anymore it is the "hoosier state". Im not an iu hoosier, but i am a state of Indiana hoosier. I actually enjoyed the home and home we had through the acc/b1g challenge. The football game in lucas oil was cool as well. Would like to see Purdue pick up Kentucky and Louisville more in the future for the border rivalry. Going full homer, but i think jaden ivey will be our next carsen edwards. painter has smartly moved away from a center dominant offense to a guard dominated O.

ADVERTISEMENT