ADVERTISEMENT

Hurley is staying at UConn

WHo says "No" to Kentucly and the Lakers?

Hurley just put up the "closed" sign for any interested in his services.

Reactions: TKBray and cdbearde
Some think the Knicks will come calling if they have an opening soon.
Meh.....You say 'NO" to UK and the Lakers----your ass aint going to NY. But it IS in the NE; so there is that. Mrs. Hurley might be a little sweeter to that.

Reactions: cdbearde
Looks like Hurley isn't as confident as he try's to portray. It explains where that angry overly forward dorky persona comes from.

Thank God! F***ing awesome!!’
UCONN Athletic Department

iu

Last edited:
Feel like Hurley has replaced Coach K as the new villain of college basketball.

Feel like Hurley has replaced Coach K as the new villain of college basketball.
TBH, people cant stand guys who win. Its never b/c they can coach. I mean **** we had some paint sniffer on here say Coach K wasn't a good "game day coach".

Just wait until Woody wins the natty next year.....

TBH, people cant stand guys who win. Its never b/c they can coach. I mean **** we had some paint sniffer on here say Coach K wasn't a good "game day coach".

Coach K lost his fastball in the late 90s. He was a shit coach from 99 on. And for the record, i sniff glue, not paint.

Coach K lost his fastball in the late 90s. He was a shit coach from 99 on. And for the record, i sniff glue, not paint.
A shit coach from '99 on? But went on after 99, as a shit coach, to win 5 more ACC regular season titles, 10 more ACC tournament titles, go to 5 final fours, and win 3 natty's? Most any coach that ever lived would take that as his absolute prime years!

Only part of this that makes sense, is the part where you said you sniff glue...

Lost his fastball? Shit from 99, on? JFC, bro. You sure it was only glue?

A mere two years later(1999)---He won the title(2001)...Then won it again in 2010.....Then again in 2015. Five FF's...8 E8's.

My goodness.

Only part of this that makes sense, is the part where you said you sniff glue...

Lost his fastball? Shit from 99, on? JFC, bro. You sure it was only glue?

A mere two years later(1999)---He won the title(2001)...Then won it again in 2010.....Then again in 2015. Five FF's...8 E8's.

My goodness.
He lost his fastball, but he was painting the hell out of the corners with changeups!!

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Not bad for a guy who lived off recruiting and culture but couldn't coach.
13 FF's, 17 E8's, 26 SW 16's----Oh and 5 National titles. In 42 seasons(or 41?)---I dunno----he took Duke to the SW 16 like 62% of the time....And 40% of the time----his teams went to the E8. 30% to the FF.

But cant coach on game day.

My goodness.

he only won because he consistently had the best players from year to year. And had great PGs to cover for his incompetent ass on the court.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde

Has Mike woodson started understanding guard and perimter play or he is still good with just feeding the two post men?

I think he’s either going to the Celtics one day, or replace Jon Scheyer if the latter fails to deliver at Duke.

Tubby always talked about Rondo being a coach. He's always been a student of the game. His AAU ties kept him from joining Cal's staff.

If the current coaches doesn't work out I could see him at UK or UL. He's from Louisville, played at UK.

Rondo's knowledge of the game is off the charts. He'll do well as a coach. I know LBJ loves Rondo, too.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT