ADVERTISEMENT

How Tyler Herro Spent His First Million

I would have liked Jalen Johnson or Pat Baldwin. Baldwin especially. That kid is so smooth. I think both could have fit in our system pretty easily.

Can’t think of two better to headline the all-douche team than kuzma and herro

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'd keep that one under my hat. Then again, I would never have one.

Only thing I'm jealous of is the personal chef.
Purse was for his mother. If I had an extra $20K a year to blow I would definitely have a chef.

Purse was for his mother. If I had an extra $20K a year to blow I would definitely have a chef.
Didn't watch the video but what kind of talented chef would work for somebody for only 20K a year? That seems like the kind of wage you pay just to have somebody make you a great meal on Friday and Saturday nights but the rest of the week you're on your own.

Hopefully he will stick to the notion of saving.

What class was he in, if he went to Wisconsin, he'd probably still be there.

giphy.gif

Didn't watch the video but what kind of talented chef would work for somebody for only 20K a year? That seems like the kind of wage you pay just to have somebody make you a great meal on Friday and Saturday nights but the rest of the week you're on your own.
He probably doesnt need a full time chef. I remember thinking he was being wasteful with his first check because I was unsure he'd stick. Boy was I wrong.

I doubt it's every meal and post personal chefs have multiple clients.

You guys can say what you want but we all know how lucky this kid is. Young, rich and living the life we all wish we had. On top of that he’s getting all the hot poo nanny he wants!!!

Is there a cliff notes version of this? I'm not sitting through a 10 minute video to find out how many cars he owns.

You guys can say what you want but we all know how lucky this kid is. Young, rich and living the life we all wish we had. On top of that he’s getting all the hot poo nanny he wants!!!
You could say that about anyone in the NBA.

Is there a cliff notes version of this? I'm not sitting through a 10 minute video to find out how many cars he owns.

5k Purse (for mom allegedly)
200k Mercedes S63 AMG
60k Jeep
60k Apartment
20k Chef
85k Hobo Clothes
80k Porsche for mum
10k Dining
40k Truck for Dad
10k Paintings
40k Jewelry and glasses.
400K Investments, savings, taxes.

Yes I'm bored, and I know how to skip to the end to the whole list.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'd keep that one under my hat. Then again, I would never buy one.

Only thing I'm jealous of is the personal chef.

One more time for the ones in the back, the purse was for his mom!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT