USC

Big East 6-4

Villanova (BE Champs), Villanova, Villanova, Villanova, Villanova
Providence, Providence
Creighton, Creighton
UConn
Marquette
Seton Hall

I'll update this. If I forget someone or make a mistake let me know and I'll adjust it.

* Conference Champions as in Conference tourney winners
* Didn't count buy in games

Last edited:
How the Conferences are stacking up:

SEC 2-1
Tennessee (SEC Champs), Tennessee
Kentucky
Auburn
bama
LSU
Arkkansas, Arkansas

B1G 1-2
Iowa (B1G Champs)
Illinois
Michigan, Michigan
Indiana
Wisconsin
tOSU
MSU
Purdue
Michigan St

ACC 1-0
Virginia tech (ACC Champs)
Duke
North Carolina, North Carolina
Miami
Notre Dame

Big 12 2-0
Kansas (Big 12 Champs), Kansas
Baylor, Baylor
Iowa St
Texas tech
Texas
TCU

Pac 1-0
Arizona (Pac Champs)
UCLA, UCLA
USC

I'll update this. If I forget someone or make a mistake let me know and I'll adjust it.

* Conference Champions as in Conference tourney winners
* Didn't count buy in games
Don’t be that guy Della. Tenn, Iowa, Virginia Tech, were not conference champions. They were conference tournament champions….big difference and I suspect that Iowa would gladly relinquish that tournament ship for a different approach leading up to the dance.

Don’t be that guy Della. Tenn, Iowa, Virginia Tech, were not conference champions. They were conference tournament champions….big difference and I suspect that Iowa would gladly relinquish that tournament ship for a different approach leading up to the dance.
There is very little risk of me being "that guy". However, I did note the champs were conference tourney winners at the bottom.

You have to admit, it’s pretty funny how many people assume that “della” is a guy.🤣
Yeah, it's not like my name is Brutus or something like that. I actually take it as a compliment. I out of my way to present my points in a fact based manner. I'm kinda playing y'all's game. However, I still don't have a "killer instinct". I can't help but feel sorry for opposing fans. I feel sorry for these UK fans, I know that is not the way y'all play, but I can't help myself.

Yeah, it's not like my name is Brutus or something like that. I actually take it as a compliment. I out of my way to present my points in a fact based manner. I'm kinda playing y'all's game. However, I still don't have a "killer instinct". I can't help but feel sorry for opposing fans. I feel sorry for these UK fans, I know that is not the way y'all play, but I can't help myself.
I don't usually like to pile on too much (even hawkit), but you gotta get the obligatory shot or two in.

God knows no one spared KU fans any shit after the "Killer B's" or Northern Iowa. 🤣

Would be interesting to add the mid-majors. I know the MWC went 0-4, American is 1-0, & WCC went 2-1. Not sure if there are others that got multiple.

Reactions: duckboy33
Auburn is actually the SEC champion. You're the SEC tournament champion, which is of less value. Get your shit together.

Reactions: KUhawks34
Auburn is actually the SEC champion. You're the SEC tournament champion, which is of less value. Get your shit together.
Tennessee was the tourney Champ and that was clearly stated at the bottom of the OP. Don't jump into this thread bitching and not even "like" the thread that took so much effort to make.

I went with Kentucky and Iowa because of the confidence of fans on this board. Never again.
Yeah, I think some of them will have a hard time going with themselves in the future.

They can be a launching point but ultimately they are irrelevant and should go away in favor of more big OOC match ups in December and January

I mean, Virginia Tech won the ACC Championship. That’s fact.

Reactions: duckboy33 and della
This tourney is all over the place. Not seeing any conference as excelling. I was big on the pac after last years dominance, but not the same this year. No conference looks weak or strong to me so far. Maybe the ACC, not sure yet though.

To be fair, Big 12 should have dominated wins vs Texas Southern, Norfolk State and Montana State. However, Big 12 about to be 4-0, still undefeated..
I'm not saying that they pulled off any amazing feats, but to say they don't look strong because they took care of business doesn't make a lot of sense.

And Texas was a very slight favorite and it seemed like everyone picked them to lose.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
ADVERTISEMENT