ADVERTISEMENT

How does Josh Pastner still have a job?

cooljeff

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2003
Team
Kansas
I do not root for anyone to lose their job though I have disliked JP since he was an exuberant bench cheerleader for that arizona nc team that beat KU in '97.

He is in his 7th season at GT with a .481 winning percentage. They are 8-14 this year and were 12-20 last season.

Has likely made generational wealth and i am not at all certain that he is good at his job.

I realize coming up it is a difficult lifestyle and certainly you are not assured of getting a shot...but d-1 coaching is a damn fine gig

Reactions: englandnu
That one ACC championship that he “won” has probably saved him. Granted, he didn’t have to actually beat UVA in that tourney because we had to forfeit due to COVID. He’ll be gone soon though. Sucks because I actually kind of like the guy.

What's the chance when he finally is fired he goes on a profanity-laced rant that's been building this whole time?

I do not root for anyone to lose their job though I have disliked JP since he was an exuberant bench cheerleader for that arizona nc team that beat KU in '97.

He is in his 7th season at GT with a .481 winning percentage. They are 8-14 this year and were 12-20 last season.

Has likely made generational wealth and i am not at all certain that he is good at his job.

I realize coming up it is a difficult lifestyle and certainly you are not assured of getting a shot...but d-1 coaching is a damn fine gig
Somehow, he was actually in the running to get the Arizona job a couple of years ago.

Remember when Georgia Tech made the Final Four and won the national title in football in the same calendar year?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that never happens again.

• Haha
Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT