ADVERTISEMENT

Ho Hum. Carolina wins again. 1st place in SEC and undefeated in conference play

George claims that that SCAR is in first place of the SEC. They are not in first place. There is a three way tie.

I'm glad I could help you and George out.:)
And I ill admit Tennessee is the best of the three.

SC is having problems at 0-3 Vandy tonight. Looks like giant killer Vandy is going to take down the might gamecocks. lol

This team is special big George. Really, really special. It feels really good to be back at a championship level again. It sucked being mediocre last year.

Reactions: BigGeorge38 Fan
SC is having problems at 0-3 Vandy tonight. Looks like giant killer Vandy is going to take down the might gamecocks. lol

tenor.gif

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Della I thought you were above changing someones post to get your point across. That makes you a cheater. Typical Vol fan.
You shall pay for your insolence, impudent whelp. It would behoove you to salaam and kowtow to Queen Della after the Vols dispatch the Gamecocks.

Your judgement is coming, and that right soon...

Reactions: della and kl40504
You shall pay for your insolence, impudent whelp. It would behoove you to salaam and kowtow to Queen Della after the Vols dispatch the Gamecocks.

Your judgement is coming, and that right soon...
No chance, we are dispatching Muschamp to coach the bball team for 1 game. Therefore your effort will be fruitless as it is known UT is incapable of besting Boom

get your talking in now SCAR fans, shit gonna get real real quick on Saturday when LSU beats ur ass.

Reactions: Tigerocker
No chance, we are dispatching Muschamp to coach the bball team for 1 game. Therefore your effort will be fruitless as it is known UT is incapable of besting Boom
And the Vols will counter by having Lorenzo “Whammy” Ward be a special guest ‘consultant’ for Coach Barnes. Since Boom and Whammy will cancel each other out, the players will decide the outcome. As it should be

giphy.gif

And the Vols will counter by having Lorenzo “Whammy” Ward be a special guest ‘consultant’ for Coach Barnes. Since Boom and Whammy will cancel each other out, the players will decide the outcome. As it should be

Must be some married hooers in Knoxville that enjoy stepping out on their husbands if he's coming to town.

The diss is probably towards wage earners. As opposed to business owners and investment earners.
Damn. The Vol Knight will not brook this insult of the backbone of ‘Murica! The Vol Knight stands implacable, immutable, and steadfast as Defender of the American Worker and Champion of the Working Class!

Woe be unto you knaves, churls, and louts casting aspersions upon honest workers earning honest wages... and no, the Vol Knight does NOT work for Turbo Tax!

Damn. The Vol Knight will not brook this insult of the backbone of ‘Murica! The Vol Knight stands implacable, immutable, and steadfast as Defender of the American Worker and Champion of the Working Class!

Woe be unto you knaves, churls, and louts casting aspersions upon honest workers earning honest wages... and no, the Vol Knight does NOT work for Turbo Tax!

You tell him!

(So I had to look up "knaves" "churls" and "louts." I'm considering adding these to my vocabulary.)

To explain. Took my granddaughter to Medieval Times last night. She’s 6 and she’s a princess. That’s what she desired, thus, that’s what she got! Our knight was the Blue Knight, but alas, he died an honorable death in his third battle.

After the tournament, Princess Anna was well pleased with the entertainment and the feast, which pleased her Nana and her Papa Ghost. And my Princess has more celebrations to come today! (if only she would have let us sleep a little bit longer...)

To explain. Took my granddaughter to Medieval Times last night. She’s 6 and she’s a princess. That’s what she desired, thus, that’s what she got! Our knight was the Blue Knight, but alas, he died an honorable death in his third battle.

After the tournament, Princess Anna was well pleased with the entertainment and the feast, which pleased her Nana and her Papa Ghost. And my Princess has more celebrations to come today! (if only she would have let us sleep a little bit longer...)
Thought maybe you were just a huge Chaucer fan, but this fits. ;)

Following up...one of the most engaging discussions I ever had in college was Professor Peters and I going at it about James Joyce (the class was studying “Ulysses” at the time. I didn’t realize the greatness of Joyce back then, now I do. Even observe Bloomsday now! (June 16th)

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT