ADVERTISEMENT

Hey uofk fans

BBN trying to give Syracuse the Attendance Awards this year, huh?
With the renovations, UK will probably never win another attendance title again. It was a good run, but it's over now.

Since Rupp Arena opened in 1976, the Cats have ranked either first or second in average home attendance every season.

However now, I think we're 5th largest arena. I would suspect UL will even beat us this year.

Untitled.png

footballvsbasketballmatrix.jpg

3z4KNGw9KS_Dsi0GNXapI1aY0Y0Kz8zZB43owYIaHMk.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Random UK Fan
I'm curious if the other schools will dethrone Syracuse like UK has been able to do in the past.

Even though other schools have a larger capacity than Rupp now, they've not be able to beat SU like UK has in the past. Even though their capacity hasn't went down like Rupp has, their numbers will stay relativity the same.

http://www.ncaa.org/championships/statistics/ncaa-mens-basketball-attendance

This is all for naught, attendance numbers are down across the board.

I'm curious if the other schools will dethrone Syracuse like UK has been able to do in the past.

Even though other schools have a larger capacity than Rupp now, they've not be able to beat SU like UK has in the past. Even though their capacity hasn't went down like Rupp has, their numbers will stay relativity the same.

http://www.ncaa.org/championships/statistics/ncaa-mens-basketball-attendance

This is all for naught, attendance numbers are down across the board.

I guess its a good thing yall didnt get that 30 000 seat dome.

With the renovations, UK will probably never win another attendance title again. It was a good run, but it's over now.

Since Rupp Arena opened in 1976, the Cats have ranked either first or second in average home attendance every season.

However now, I think we're 5th largest arena. I would suspect UL will even beat us this year.

Untitled.png

footballvsbasketballmatrix.jpg

3z4KNGw9KS_Dsi0GNXapI1aY0Y0Kz8zZB43owYIaHMk.png

Didn’t know Yum was bigger than Rupp. Interesting .

Didn’t know Yum was bigger than Rupp. Interesting .
Renovations. It should be Syracuse's title from here on out. When Rupp seated 23,500 we were the only fanbase able to over take them, and we did it often. I don't think UL, UNC, or UT will be able to.

They come with grizzly wintergreen and an domestic abuse hotline # in the barn (Rupp)

SmokinSmile

I laughed. But honestly, you can’t make this joke if you’re from Louisville. I mean you can, but it’s kind of a self burn too. Especially when places like south Dixie, Okolona, Sylvania and fairdale exist in Louisville.

I laughed. But honestly, you can’t make this joke if you’re from Louisville. I mean you can, but it’s kind of a self burn too. Especially when places like south Dixie, Okolona, Sylvania and fairdale exist in Louisville.
Eh, most of the people that live in those areas are Cats fans. Winking

Reactions: Montana81
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT