ADVERTISEMENT

He's Back !

Oats is on fire. Dude might take over the league. Would be crazy to see them become a consistent basketball power after that Saban run.

I’ve always kind of liked Alabama. They seem pretty modest considering that level of dominance, and the people I’ve come across were generally pretty damn friendly.

I’ve always kind of liked Alabama. They seem pretty modest considering that level of dominance, and the people I’ve come across were generally pretty damn friendly.
You like bama, what?

Modest?

Friendly? You realize they have been known to poison other programs trees for beating them?

Jeff must be right. You are batshit crazy.

Della is just mad because they went on a 15 year losing streak to Bama and Nick Saban.
Bama was just teaching the viles not to lie about their program to the NCAA
No poison needed, just azz whippings

You like bama, what?

Modest?

Friendly? You realize they have been known to poison other programs trees for beating them?

As in not as insufferable as some would be in that position. But you probably know them better. 😁

Della is just mad because they went on a 15 year losing streak to Bama and Nick Saban.
Bama was just teaching the viles not to lie about their program to the NCAA
No poison needed, just azz whippings
We gave you two ass whoopins this year bammer and you can expect two more next year.

Congrats on keeping Sears, he is a great player.

We gave you two ass whoopins this year bammer and you can expect two more next year.

I believe Bama was rated higher in the final AP poll than the Viles.
We will have to have some sort of wager on that Ms Della.

I believe Bama was rated higher in the final AP poll than the Viles.
We will have to have some sort of wager on that Ms Della.
I'm not a bet person. However, beating bama in everything is priority one. Always.

Make a Final Four.

Tennessee third straight SEC all-sports title winner​

Volleyball — Sweet Sixteen
Football — Nine wins including Citrus Bowl win
Basketball — SEC Regular Season Champs, NCAA Elite Eight
Softball — SEC Regular Season Champs, Regional champs, fell in the super regionals
Baseball — SEC Regular Season Champs, SEC tournament champs, #1 overall seed in the regionals
Women’s tennis — NCAA Final four
Men’s tennis — NCAA Elite Eight
Men’s golf — First ever #1 seed in NCAA Tournament, in NCAA championships, finished in the top 10 nationally for the first time since 1981
Cross country — both men’s and women’s were NCAA regional champions, women finished 6th nationally, men 26th nationally after advancing out of the regionals
Swimming — Women finished 2nd in SEC, men finished 5th, men finished 6th in the NCAA’s., women finished 4th nationally

When your hauling our luggage make sure you don't scuff anything, you Clemson want to be.

You like bama, what?

Modest?

Make a Final Four.

Softball — SEC Regular Season Champs, Regional champs, fell in the super regionals
Baseball — SEC Regular Season Champs, SEC tournament champs, #1 overall seed in the regionals
Men’s golf — First ever #1 seed in NCAA Tournament, in NCAA championships, finished in the top 10 nationally for the first time since 1981
Cross country — both men’s and women’s were NCAA regional champions, women finished 6th nationally, men 26th nationally after advancing out of the regionals
Swimming — Women finished 2nd in SEC, men finished 5th, men finished 6th in the NCAA’s., women finished 4th nationally

When your hauling our luggage make sure you don't scuff anything, you Clemson want to be.
still……make a final four

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Make another final four. Hell, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in awhile.

c470da2c-ece7-4ae8-b2ce-8641215e2e5b_text.gif

Thanks for hosting yet another azz whooping given to you by Alabama. You now get to watch the Alabama women play in the series.

Congrads on an Elite eight in men's BB. But a final four feels so much better.

I can understand how Alabama is the thorn under your blanket after 15 FIFTEEN straight azz whoooopins in the most important SEC sport.

Anyway thanks again for hosting another memorable azz whoopin'.

BB1n6iEl.img

Thanks for hosting yet another azz whooping given to you by Alabama. You now get to watch the Alabama women play in the series.

Congrads on an Elite eight in men's BB. But a final four feels so much better.

I can understand how Alabama is the thorn under your blanket after 15 FIFTEEN straight azz whoooopins in the most important SEC sport.

Anyway thanks again for hosting another memorable azz whoopin'.

BB1n6iEl.img
I'll bet your FF didn't feel as good as beating y'all by 20 in Knoxville or 10 in Tuscaloosa did. It felt marvelous, simply marvelous...

I'll bet your FF didn't feel as good as beating y'all by 20 in Knoxville or 10 in Tuscaloosa did. It felt marvelous, simply marvelous...
Felt a lot better than your FF.

Are you watching the Women's world series? If not enjoy a musical interlude.

Felt a lot better than your FF.

Are you watching the Women's world series? If not enjoy a musical interlude.

No SEC team has won the All Sports title 3 years in a row. Now run along little bammer.

No SEC team has won the All Sports title 3 years in a row. Now run along little bammer.
Looks like a long list of wanna bes. Buncha bridesmaids,

Looks like a long list of wanna bes. Buncha bridesmaids,
It is the 3 peat SEC All Sports title Winner little bammer. Fear not, if those other conference teams try to bully you just give us a call and we will smite them for you. Go in Peace little fella.

It is the 3 peat SEC All Sports title Winner little bammer. Fear not, if those other conference teams try to bully you just give us a call and we will smite them for you. Go in Peace little fella.
Hmmm Alabama going to Tn for help is like Godzilla going to a strip mall for a pedicure.

Today am feeling very good so letting you slide. Just got out of a 2 1/2 day stay in the hospital. Had a congestive heart failure event. All the electrocytes level including potassium was out of whack along with congested lungs and holding fluids.

Luckily I was eating lunch with a general surgeon, He woke up that morning wanting to bed in the new transmission and clutch in one of his cars. So he called and said BBQ run. Back when we were both single used to do Sunday BBQ runs. The attack happened at the restaurant and worsned when we got to my home and he said you are going to the ER. Got great care but it helps when you have got a guy who used to do surgery in that hospital in the room with you. Seems like I got a little extra, They got everything back in spec and I will follow up with another cardio in a couple of weeks.

Don't worry you don't have to be nice to me.

Hmmm Alabama going to Tn for help is like Godzilla going to a strip mall for a pedicure.

Today am feeling very good so letting you slide. Just got out of a 2 1/2 day stay in the hospital. Had a congestive heart failure event. All the electrocytes level including potassium was out of whack along with congested lungs and holding fluids.

Luckily I was eating lunch with a general surgeon, He woke up that morning wanting to bed in the new transmission and clutch in one of his cars. So he called and said BBQ run. Back when we were both single used to do Sunday BBQ runs. The attack happened at the restaurant and worsned when we got to my home and he said you are going to the ER. Got great care but it helps when you have got a guy who used to do surgery in that hospital in the room with you. Seems like I got a little extra, They got everything back in spec and I will follow up with another cardio in a couple of weeks.

Don't worry you don't have to be nice to me.
I had no idea you suffer from Congestive Heart failure. I'm truly sorry to read that. I'm glad you were at the right place with the right person when you had your attack. You just made the list (my prayer list) and I will be praying for you little bammer.

Since I'm fond of you, I will be nice and say, condolences on getting y'all's ass kicked out of the NCAA baseball tourney on the first weekend and I'll have the Vols really pile it on those kids that sent y'all home. No need to thank me, what are friends for.

I had no idea you suffer from Congestive Heart failure. I'm truly sorry to read that. I'm glad you were at the right place with the right person when you had your attack. You just made the list (my prayer list) and I will be praying for you little bammer.

Since I'm fond of you, I will be nice and say, condolences on getting y'all's ass kicked out of the NCAA baseball tourney on the first weekend and I'll have the Vols really pile it on those kids that sent y'all home. No need to thank me, what are friends for.
I had no idea either first time and hopefully was just a mix of thinks. Either way it is fixable. Was going to have lunch Thursday with a former Alabama poster who just go banned. Great guy.

Thanks for the condolences. Like the FF at least Alabama was in it. Maybe one day you will know how it feels. We will talk about it if it does,

UT didn't fare very well in the revenue producing sports but you have fun with it Della while Bama football and Basketball will blow by 10 R C this year. just like last year. Final rankings tell the truth, but keep squawking about how great UT thinks it is.

UT didn't fare very well in the revenue producing sports but you have fun with it Della while Bama football and Basketball will blow by 10 R C this year. just like last year. Final rankings tell the truth, but keep squawking about how great UT thinks it is.
Yeah we did. The Vols had more attendance in CFB, CBB and WCBB combined than any other school in the nation.

The Vols were the SEC all sports title holder for the 3rd year in a row. Things are pretty good.

ADVERTISEMENT