ADVERTISEMENT

Help with highlight, perhaps UNC in 90s???

UKhas7

Mar 22, 2002
hey y’all
I’m looking for a YouTube or other video highlight of a ridiculous dunk I recall from the 90s that I want to show my young boys. I recall it was a UNC highlight, maybe with Carter, Cota, Jamison?, but definitely from the late 90’s era. It was either a triple alley oop from one to another to another or an alley oop to one and then that one off the backboard to the third for the jam. I can’t seem to find anything like that on YouTube but I recall it was crazy. Hoping someone or some heels fans can help me with this. Thanks!

hey y’all
I’m looking for a YouTube or other video highlight of a ridiculous dunk I recall from the 90s that I want to show my young boys. I recall it was a UNC highlight, maybe with Carter, Cota, Jamison?, but definitely from the late 90’s era. It was either a triple alley oop from one to another to another or an alley oop to one and then that one off the backboard to the third for the jam. I can’t seem to find anything like that on YouTube but I recall it was crazy. Hoping someone or some heels fans can help me with this. Thanks!
From the alumni game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT