Hell Yes!!!!

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
elite8.jpeg

Always great when you can add to the banner. Congrats

I think you all have what it takes to go farther.

complete team.

images

• Haha
Reactions: boaty4
Went to bed a little early last night. Congrats UT ! Living exactly halfway between Lexington and Knoxville has been an interesting year basketball wise.

Reactions: della
Always great when you can add to the banner. Congrats

I think you all have what it takes to go farther.

complete team.

images
I think whoever wins Sunday's game will make the championship game. Always said we got screwed in our bracket because IMO Tennessee is essentially a 1 seed. Why did you guys have to go and lose to Kentucky at home?

Congrats Della on your Tennessee Vols making the Elite8!

Keep grinding SEC teams (Tennessee & Alabama) and the rest that had survived!

You had to be feeak9ng out when Creighton cut that 16 point UT lead down to 3 with 6 minutes left.
Knecht, Ziegler and Carr (who I don't recall ever seeing before) hit some big shots.
That was a damn good Creighton team, much better than I thought they were, that was a bigtime win.

• Love
Reactions: della and englandnu
I think whoever wins Sunday's game will make the championship game. Always said we got screwed in our bracket because IMO Tennessee is essentially a 1 seed. Why did you guys have to go and lose to Kentucky at home?
I think we were tired. We played bama, Auburn, SCAR and then UK back to back. It gave us a chance to rest and get ready for the Dance.

I have total respect for your team and your coach. Though this is a E-8 game it feels like a finals game. I'm thrilled to be playing a great team like Purdue.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
You had to be feeak9ng out when Creighton cut that 16 point UT lead down to 3 with 6 minutes left.
Knecht, Ziegler and Carr (who I don't recall ever seeing before) hit some big shots.
That was a damn good Creighton team, much better than I thought they were, that was a bigtime win.
giphy.gif

There was really never any doubt. I was cool as a cucumber.:eek: Thanks for the congrats Jeff.
We have some more talented shooters, but they rarely make the court because their defense is suspect. You don't defend well, you don't play for Barnes.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Congrats Della on your Tennessee Vols making the Elite8!

Keep grinding SEC teams (Tennessee & Alabama) and the rest that had survived!
Thanks rdgtr!

Went to bed a little early last night. Congrats UT ! Living exactly halfway between Lexington and Knoxville has been an interesting year basketball wise.
Thanks Random. I believe y'all will be better next year. Cal is a proven coach. I think he got carried away with this "helping kids" BS. I think the noise from BBN has reached his Ivory tower and woken him up. You heard it here first, so remember who told you.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Congrats Della, the Vols have looked tough. From an Illini/Buckeye fan, whoop purdues ass please
Thanks 2121, nothing would please me more, but it's a tall order, so no promises.

You have a great team. What year did you graduate from UT?
You trying to make an age point or something? Well, I'm starting to get up there, but at least it was in this century.

ADVERTISEMENT