ADVERTISEMENT

Guys, I am so crushed

Your coach has been there since 2010 and youve never been to a sweet 16.

Why would you think you had a chance?

We were flat today and have played too many games in 7 days.

I did like that we keep going back to Murray. We was just off tonight.

And tons of credit to Richmond, but an SEC and Big 12 team will smack them.

Ughhh

I love this board.

I have been posting for a long time.

But I honestly thought we had a chance.

Tee off, I brought it on myself.

Ughhh
You’re a good dude who tried to save the other board. Spring football is starting, summertime, football season and your boys will be back. I literally couldn’t name one player on Georgia this year and the most exciting part of basketball this year was my grad school opening up an all wooden arena, I can still tell you the starting line up for Harricks last year at UGA. Just don’t let your crazy cousin or whoever back over and you’ll be gucci soon brah.

• Love
Reactions: hawkit3113
I love this board.

Ughhh

RepulsiveDimwittedHamster-size_restricted.gif

I love this board.

Ughhh
It happens bro. Don’t let it change anything about the season. It’s a tough pill to swallow, but in the end, the tournament format is all about matchups. I thought Richmond’s defense was way better than you should expect out of a 12 seed.

You’re a good dude who tried to save the other board. Spring football is starting, summertime, football season and your boys will be back. I literally couldn’t name one player on Georgia this year and the most exciting part of basketball this year was my grad school opening up an all wooden arena, I can still tell you the starting line up for Harricks last year at UGA. Just don’t let your crazy cousin or whoever back over and you’ll be gucci soon brah.

Lmfao. Doing lines in my bathroom was the last straw. It's St Patrick's Day and I am so happy I am far from home. Lol

Last edited:
Think about it, Richmond has a rich history of pulling off big upsets. They were the first ever #15 seed to defeat a #2 seed Syracuse, as #14 seed they defeated #3 South Carolina, as #13 seed they knocked off #4 Indiana. They also completed a 12 over 5 upset over Vanderbilt in 2011, this is an upset minded team that could have defeated quite a few 2-5 seeds in the tournament. It just happened to be Iowa this time, and perhaps you feel a little better knowing this fact.

I love this board.

Ughhh
I could have told you in addition to blue being a color it is an emotion also.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
I love this board.

Ughhh
I am going to throw you a bone hawkit3113. The hawks were the only team in the country this season that played 5 games in 8 days. They did it at the end of the season and also traveled from Indy to Iowa City to Buffalo in the 3 days after playing games on 4 straight days. Is it really surprising that the team looked sluggish with no legs? As a comparison, both Baylor last year and Tech in 2019, lost early in the conference tournament and got rested for an NCAA run. One won a title and the other lost in the ship game.

I am going to throw you a bone hawkit3113. The hawks were the only team in the country this season that played 5 games in 8 days. They did it at the end of the season and also traveled from Indy to Iowa City to Buffalo in the 3 days after playing games on 4 straight days. Is it really surprising that the team looked sluggish with no legs? As a comparison, both Baylor last year and Tech in 2019, lost early in the conference tournament and got rested for an NCAA run. One won a title and the other lost in the ship game.
I didn't think you had "kind" in your repertoire, good job.

I am going to throw you a bone hawkit3113. The hawks were the only team in the country this season that played 5 games in 8 days.
KU played six games in about 10 days to end the season, five of which were NCAA at-larges.

They look pretty fresh.

Reactions: wesr
I love this board.

Ughhh
The tournament can be very humbling.
First weekend ousters is the worst as you don't even get to enjoy the buildup to the following week which is always the best.

Much respect for owning it from one fan who has been there multiple times to another...#RockChalk

KU played six games in about 10 days to end the season, five of which were NCAA at-larges.

They look pretty fresh.
I was incorrect when I posted that Iowa played the most games in an 8 day span. There was one other team that played 5 games in 8 days and that team was Richmond. Interesting that they put those two teams against each other. Maybe it was so neither team had an advantage. Richmond did have less travel.

ADVERTISEMENT