ADVERTISEMENT

GT big man Moses Wright guarantees win vs Duke tonight

I'm more than okay not having a OAD like Cooper. He's talented, just not crazy about an effective fg percentage below 43% - not to mention the 4 turnovers a game.

Next year should be better. I expect all of our starters to return, except Hurt. Throw in two top-10 recruits, and possibly another 5-star kid in Trevor Keels. We'll be a formidable opponent next season.

It's gonna be painful to lose Keels to one of these other programs. We just cannot land these top VA guys. I honestly hope he goes to Villanova over Duke though. Watching guys like Roach, Coleman, and especially Williams on Duke sucks.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Next year should be better. I expect all of our starters to return, except Hurt. Throw in two top-10 recruits, and possibly another 5-star kid in Trevor Keels. We'll be a formidable opponent next season.
I honestly think next year could be the most complete roster Duke has had in recent memory.

I envision a starting lineup of Roach/Steward/Griffin/Banchero/Pat Williams with Wendell Moore coming off the bench as our 6th man super sub.

Were you banned? That doesn't seem like a thing that would be.

No I wasn’t banned. I thought this was a free board but I could only start posting after paying for a subscription.

No I wasn’t banned. I thought this was a free board but I could only start posting after paying for a subscription.

Oh, that's wild. I don't pay anything. The main board is premium but this one isn't as long as you have an account. Must be something in the system.

Reactions: jhmossy
It's gonna be painful to lose Keels to one of these other programs. We just cannot land these top VA guys. I honestly hope he goes to Villanova over Duke though. Watching guys like Roach, Coleman, and especially Williams on Duke sucks.

And it's weird watching Virginia knowing that two of your best players are from Durham. Gotta say, I'm really starting to love Mark Williams. He could have a monster sophomore season.

I haven't followed the Keels recruitment very closely. I know the crystal balls favors Duke, but it seems like it always favor us before a kid commits. The experts have been wrong about us quite a few times in the past 3+ years.

Reactions: jhmossy
11 of the 20 quotes came from Pastner. Here are the correct answers.

1. Pastner
2. Scott
3. Pastner
4. Pastner
5. Pastner
6. Scott
7. Scott
8. Pastner
9. Scott
10. Pastner
11. Pastner
12. Scott
13. Scott
14. Pastner
15. Pastner
16. Scott
17. Pastner
18. Scott
19. Scott
20. Pastner

Yes and yes!!! Thanks for doing the leg work. Some of the ish Pastner said is just comical.

Reactions: dukedevilz
I honestly think next year could be the most complete roster Duke has had in recent memory.

I envision a starting lineup of Roach/Steward/Griffin/Banchero/Pat Williams with Wendell Moore coming off the bench as our 6th man super sub.

I can only imagine what our team would look like with Patrick Baldwin. Everyone seems to think he's going to play with his father now. I think we'll be alright though, especially with the recent emergence of Mark Williams. FSU is probably the favorite next year in the ACC, but I think we'll give them a solid push.

I think you might be right on the starting lineup. The final starting sport should be a battle between Roach, Moore, and Griffin. Here's a potential lineup

Starters: Roach, Steward, Griffin, Banchero, Williams
Key Bench Players (in order of minutes): Moore, Brakefield, Keels, Baker, Coleman

ADVERTISEMENT