ADVERTISEMENT

GIT if your conference is still undefeated

I hope we are ready. Cincy is a damn god team
They are. I was a bit shocked at 8 B1G teams getting in honestly. Dont believe OSU belongs in at all. But Minnesota surprised the hell out of me yesterday so who knows.

All Im saying is when I looked at the brackets, the first team that junped out to me as what the **** seeding was Cincinnati. They are a 5 seed in my book.

Reactions: hawkit3113
My cousin is coaching the Louisville women today because the head coach is suspended. That is pretty cool.

Tell your cousin the birds are a bunch of dirty rotten sob's and good luck today

We went to a game at Carver Hawkeye a few years ago when they played and I was the only family member with Iowa gear on. I don't change my strips, not even for family

Reactions: CB3UK
We went to a game at Carver Hawkeye a few years ago when they played and I was the only family member with Iowa gear on. I don't change my strips, not even for family
I wouldnt either. Its possible to root for your school and an individual on a rival team.

The lone exception for me would be if I had kids and they got a scholly to Louisville or Tennessee. Not sure what Id do on gameday. Probably hat for my school and shirt for my kid or some such.

Reactions: hawkit3113
I wouldnt either. Its possible to root for your school and an individual on a rival team.

The lone exception for me would be if I had kids and they got a scholly to Louisville or Tennessee. Not sure what Id do on gameday. Probably hat for my school and shirt for my kid or some such.

I honestly think she took offense to it after the game when we met up with her, lolol.

I am an Iowan first, American second, and of Irish decent 3rd, lol

I honestly think she took offense to it after the game when we met up with her, lolol.

I am an Iowan first, American second, and of Irish decent 3rd, lol
I can understand if she hooked you up with tickets behind them and you sported Hawkeye gear. I personally think its stupid, for example, in your instance she obviously offered the tickets knowing youd be interested as a fan of the team they were playing.

My boss is a diehard Packers fan. Somehow his wife got hooked up with premium VIP suite for Texans at Colts last season. He wasnt allowed to wear any Packers gear. Thats even more idiotic IMO. At least the Hawkeyes were on the court in your example. As long as youre not being profane and vulgar at the team, when you're basically their guest, schools need to get over it.

Jeez, Ole Miss gonna Ole Miss I guess.

Mississippi State probably gonna do 5hevsane damn thing .

Seeing how both iowa and ole miss are performing....it is quite obvious the SEC has been overseeded and the Big Ten underseeded.

Indiana should have been in over Ole Miss.

not all conferences are equal.

Big Ten 6-0

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT