ADVERTISEMENT

For my UK buds drunk off of what if

ThePhog08

Gold Member
May 2, 2008
Your best lineup this year is probably with Mitchell at the 5. Yall acting like you're getting Chet Holmgren and Wemby back.

Ugonna averaged 2 ppg last year. Big Z entered the draft twice and was told he was undraftable.

Bradshaw, if klutch lets him play, will try and play on the wing and that is a terrible idea. He also missed all summer workouts and pre season and you're not just going to throw him out there and the team just gets better.

Our best starting lineup will be

Dilly
Shep
Edwards
Mitchell
Bradshaw

But I doubt Cal lets Wagner come off the bench. Probably not Reeves, either.

There's no doubt having our bigs would have benefited us against Kansas.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Phog,

I'm going to share with you how to set up an avatar. Have a pic in pictures ready to up load. You do that by picking a picture and saving it to your picture file. 1st click your name "Phog" in the top right hand corner. 2nd click account details. 3rd click custom avatar it will take you to your pics. Pick the previously chose pick and click it then save it. Note: pick a small size picture 400x 400 or smaller.

031ee8bda713a599d5c1316996791d09--kansas-jayhawks-basketball-ku-basketball.jpg

Edit: I found you one that is small enough. You can save this to your picture with "save as" and use it if you like.

Last edited:
Our best starting lineup will be

Dilly
Shep
Edwards
Mitchell
Bradshaw

But I doubt Cal lets Wagner come off the bench. Probably not Reeves, either.

There's no doubt having our bigs would have benefited us against Kansas.
I think you mean

Dilly
Wagner
Shep
Edwards
Mitchell

And Bradshaw in a Lively role
The kid who sucked vs kstate covering back up 2 and 3

Roll with 7

Theiro with spot up minutes

Eh, I think we have too many good players to go only 7 deep

Wagner
Dilly
Sheppard
Reeves
Edwards
Mitchell
Bradshaw
Onyenso
Thiero
Burks

Thats assuming Big Z doesn't get cleared. Which its the NCAA, so who knows.

Offense might not have been as efficient with a big or two on the floor against you guys, but Dickenson isn't going for a 20 20 burger on us with a few bigger bodies to throw at him. Not saying we would have won, but it would have been a different game. And I absolutely hope we have them available if we get the chance to run it back.

Eh, I think we have too many good players to go only 7 deep

Wagner
Dilly
Sheppard
Reeves
Edwards
Mitchell
Bradshaw
Onyenso
Thiero
Burks

Thats assuming Big Z doesn't get cleared. Which its the NCAA, so who knows.

Offense might not have been as efficient with a big or two on the floor against you guys, but Dickenson isn't going for a 20 20 burger on us with a few bigger bodies to throw at him. Not saying we would have won, but it would have been a different game. And I absolutely hope we have them available if we get the chance to run it back.
Dickinson wouldn't have had as many rebounds. But still would have been the best player in the game.

UK offense wouldn't have been ran the same. Plus every FGA by a big is 1 less FGA by dilly/shep. People don't factor those things in. I think KU would have won either way.

Dickinson wouldn't have had as many rebounds. But still would have been the best player in the game.

UK offense wouldn't have been ran the same. Plus every FGA by a big is 1 less FGA by dilly/shep. People don't factor those things in. I think KU would have won either way.
I'm not big into using excuses for a loss, "If we only had one of our bigs." Blah, blah, blah.

Probably would have been.

Its fun to think about either way. I just don't think you're going to get many people outside of KU fans to think we would have a better chance to win minus our three best centers.

You really think Harris is going to go off like that every game lol He had a career night. If not you guys would've went down most likely. Our guys don't know how to close out a game. They were completely lost. That benefited you guys mucho. I like our team's upside. Yours not as much. Bradshaw will fit quite nicely in the 5 out, plus giving our drivers a much needed lob dunker. So will Big Z. Ugo, not so much. Our guards are the engine of this team. We had two really talented no shows. Would have made a big difference with just averages out of them.
They're young its early.

Your best lineup this year is probably with Mitchell at the 5. Yall acting like you're getting Chet Holmgren and Wemby back.

Ugonna averaged 2 ppg last year. Big Z entered the draft twice and was told he was undraftable.

Bradshaw, if klutch lets him play, will try and play on the wing and that is a terrible idea. He also missed all summer workouts and pre season and you're not just going to throw him out there and the team just gets better.
what conference are KU and UK in? Why are the fans of the #1 team concerned about a team ranked in the high teens and in a completely different conference.

what conference are KU and UK in? Why are the fans of the #1 team concerned about a team ranked in the high teens and in a completely different conference.

Thanks for establishing the rules, chief. I'll assume you haven't discussed the Michigan St game with anyone.

Ok clearly you don't know ball or like ball

This is the dumbest ish you could write? Why am I concerned? Because I like basketball , I follow basketball. I am concerned with every team because I am a fan of ball.

Maybe you're the loser if you only watch one team but still make time for a national board .

Phil is the epitome of dumb.

Instead of this pointless weighing in, he really should just offer an explanation for this:

You really think Harris is going to go off like that every game lol He had a career night. If not you guys would've went down most likely. Our guys don't know how to close out a game. They were completely lost. That benefited you guys mucho. I like our team's upside. Yours not as much. Bradshaw will fit quite nicely in the 5 out, plus giving our drivers a much needed lob dunker. So will Big Z. Ugo, not so much. Our guards are the engine of this team. We had two really talented no shows. Would have made a big difference with just averages out of them.
They're young its early.

Harris won't do that every night, but McCullar isn't going 3-11 often either, and Jackson and Timberlake aren't going to play that badly often. And what if Thiero doesn't have a career night? Dillingham sure as hell isn't going to hit 80% of his threes every game.

Leaving Harris wide open all night isn't the best strategy. He's usually happy to stick to his role of facilitating and defending (had 10 assists and 0 shot attempts in the first game this year), but if you continually dare him to shoot, he can burn you. In Puerto Rico, he was the best player on the court in a game that included Buddy Hield and Eric Gordon (10/14 FG).

Ok clearly you don't know ball or like ball

This is the dumbest ish you could write? Why am I concerned? Because I like basketball , I follow basketball. I am concerned with every team because I am a fan of ball.

Maybe you're the loser if you only watch one team but still make time for a national board .
I watch college hoops each and every night.

Wrong again.

Man, you KU fans sure are sensitive.

I think you mean

Dilly
Wagner
Shep
Edwards
Mitchell

And Bradshaw in a Lively role
The kid who sucked vs kstate covering back up 2 and 3

Roll with 7

Theiro with spot up minutes
This can’t be a serious post!

Phil is the epitome of dumb.

Instead of this pointless weighing in, he really should just offer an explanation for this:

The epitome of dumb is this post.

Why would I care what a bunch or why a bunch of college kids would dress up.

Maybe it was halloween.

The sensitivity of some of the posters on this site is just sad.

You are nothing but a bunch of men or women who argue based on your own opinions that mean absolutely nothing. You have no effect on the team or the game, you just need a space to share your shitty opinions.

The epitome of dumb is this post.

Why would I care what a bunch or why a bunch of college kids would dress up.

Maybe it was halloween.

The sensitivity of some of the posters on this site is just sad.

You are nothing but a bunch of men or women who argue based on your own opinions that mean absolutely nothing. You have no effect on the team or the game, you just need a space to share your shitty opinions.

Man, you're sensitive.

• Haha
Reactions: AWilli6995
Bet you don't even see the irony. 🤣
Oh lord. Another person that thinks they are intelligent on an anonymous message board.

You are probably one of those guys that shows their boyfriends posts on this board.

How many pages did you go through back and forth recently on this board with supposedly gotcha posts? Had to be more than 20.

Just grow up a little honey.

• Haha
Reactions: ExitFlagger
Oh lord. Another person that thinks they are intelligent on an anonymous message board.

You are probably one of those guys that shows their boyfriends posts on this board.

How many pages did you go through back and forth recently on this board with supposedly gotcha posts? Had to be more than 20.

Just grow up a little honey.

So sensitive. You gonna be all right, Suzy Sensipants? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: ThePhog08
I don’t think anyone could realistically think that HD having three 7 footers (15 fouls) in front of him all game wouldn’t affect his game. I still didn’t see anything all pro about HD. That’s not a slam. It’s just that the biggest reason he did so well he’s so fricken’ huge. He plays higher than anyone we had available. Put someone in his height with him and I see his stats altered a little.

I don’t think anyone could realistically think that HD having three 7 footers (15 fouls) in front of him all game wouldn’t affect his game. I still didn’t see anything all pro about HD. That’s not a slam. It’s just that the biggest reason he did so well he’s so fricken’ huge. He plays higher than anyone we had available. Put someone in his height with him and I see his stats altered a little.

Dickinson's averaging 22 and 12 so far on 66% shooting. 83% from three. He only played around 20 minutes in the first two games. Not sure what else you want.

KU started a 6'7 center all year last season and nobody was dropping 27 and 21 on him. UK had a 6'8 and 6'9 with good length. They weren't throwing circus midgets out there. Edey has two or three inches on Dickinson and HD scored 21 against him last year. Obviously, he probably doesn't grab 21 boards if UK's 7 footers play, but I think he'd still score plenty.

Do you think taking Thiero off the court and rotating the 7 footers automatically gives them a better shot the other night? Not so sure. He had a huge impact on that game.

Not sure what else you want.

Less.

Do you think taking Thiero off the court and rotating the 7 footers automatically gives them a better shot the other night? Not so sure. He had a huge impact on that game.

I don’t think it gives them a better shot, but I know the crew we used was smaller and wasn’t the right ratio. (Read “I know what didn’t work.”)

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
He was the best player in the game but it’s stilly to spin our injuries as if it benefited us in any way. Thats just not true.

ADVERTISEMENT